• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Beta Map KF-AlpineVillage [Grindhouse Entry]

Not played Groove Yard, but i've played Weed Farm, i didn't think it was that huge to be honest.
  2. D

Beta Map KF-AlpineVillage [Grindhouse Entry]

Just played the map, it is the biggest map i've ever played on KF2 and beautifully designed. However like the person above me mentioned, last few zeds get stuck on the rooftops and you end up having to chase them down at the end of each round.
  3. D

Beta Release [WebAdmin] Auto-Kick players by perk level

Cheers. Will there be any more improvements to this mod? I've noticed it doesn't pick peoples levels straight away and people can start a game and play for 10 to 20 seconds before they are kicked. Also it would be nice if a reason was given to the player as to why they are being kicked.
  4. D

Final Map KF-BioticsLab2009-Final

Awesome map but some enemies get stuck at spawn at the end of rounds.
  5. D

Final Map KF-HorzineDistrict

This map is insanely huge but doesn't make much sense, it's like every stock map has been simply mashed into one map which makes for a weird and lame experience. Also the trader arrows don't work. Probably the most varied custom map I've played so far.
  6. D

Final Map KF-Containment Station Survival

Awesome map but perhaps too big, zeds get lost and each round takes forever to finish as they struggle to find the players. 6/10
  7. D

Final Map KF-HotelZed

Hard map, very few drops, wasn't very enjoyable to play, nice and big and looks the part. 5/10
  8. D

Final Map KF-TheHood

Really small map, missing textures but looks nice. 3/10.
  9. D

Beta Release [WebAdmin] Auto-Kick players by perk level

Does the web admin page have to open and active for this to to auto kick?
  10. D

Killing Floor Update Released

Quake 3 had it and that game is over 10 years old :P A stop refresh button is an excellent feature and every online game should have it. I totally agree with you its absence is annoying as i have found myself accidently joining the wrong server because the list is still loading and i can't...