• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Bring Back The Zerker

Level my Beserker perk up to six, killing 800 experiments every 20 minutes on suicidal, still took forever, pathetic amounts of damage with the chainsaw and the slow moving katana. the gorefasts don't go down fast enough not to get a couple swings in on occasion taking off 20 - 25 hp even at...
  2. G

Wild Character/Enemy Ideas!

This could go in the modding section but it's also fitting here. So I'm thinking it would be fun to have some crazy characters and enemies in the mix maybe they wouldn't be balanced or anything but just fun to play occasionally I was thinking it would be fun to have An actually docile...
  3. G

Mac Unexpected steam error when I host listen games.

like the title says but to give you a little more information my perks are working fine before i try to host my own listen server and then they are gone when i load up and my friends cant join my ports are forwarded no issue there
  4. G

"enablecheats" listen server?

Just curious as to if i can "enablecheats" on a listen server id love to play some vehicle mod with some friends without the need for "runover" maps
  5. G

Mac Command+Tab feature?

for those of us without the luxury of running in windowed mode (because of issues with the window turning white or black ) are you fella's working on sort of command tab thing so we don't have to exit out of the game?
  6. G

Mac Mutators not working after update?

So for fun I had the clot buster mutator on when the update occurred and i go back in game and suddenly it has normal spawning patterns, I figure what the heck and start up the poundamonium mutator after taking the clot buster off and the enemies still spawn as they normally would if i had no...
  7. G

Mac Dedicated Server

Despite the update, which under mac specifics stats that I should now be able to run a dedicated server it still crashes when I click "dedicated" am I a dummy or is there something I need to do?
  8. G

Mac Deleting maps?

Alright so I have maps which I manually deleted (only way as far as I know) but the maps still show up in game, which if I click play it does nothing so I know the maps have been deleted but still they show up in the maps menu. "deleted local content" twice and checked my maps and system folder...