• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ibakeubercakez

Sound Yellow Light's KF Music collection.

Hello, guys! It's been a year since I last logged in, and I've been making electronic music ever since under the name Yellow Light District. I'm going to start posting music I make for Killing Floor here, and you guys can use them for your maps if you wish as long as you give me credit. (They...
  2. Ibakeubercakez

[Need help with:] Putting "Manor" in the main menu.

I was thinking just removing that slideshow black box thing from menu.rom and importing a small bit of manor with the same dynamic lighting and fog, as the map. I've never attempted mapping before, so does anyone know if this would be easy? Impossible? I'd like any tips I can get on this. Thanks...
  3. Ibakeubercakez

Sound KF Intermission (Shopping time) music attempt.

I tried to record some songs on guitar that would go well with the empty atmosphere of the intermission between waves. I have to add snare drum rolls and percussion, still... and (obviously) work on these a a lot more. In my opinion the second one sucks... I just did these in like 2 minutes...
  4. Ibakeubercakez

Fresh Mike Noble (No brown stains, Blackboots, etc.)

Well, it's done! Here are the game shots... it will be available for download as soon as No Glory puts it on his thread! Temporary Download Links until it gets moved to his thread... http://www.filefront.com/16844181/Mike_Noble.upl <--- This replaces the one in Killingfloor\System\ PLEASE MAKE A...
  5. Ibakeubercakez

The Party AA-12! (Mike Noble's Weapon of choice)

So this is another thing I'm working on. I need to do a few more things to it and take some in-game screenshots and I'll be done...
  6. Ibakeubercakez

Golden Ak

So I saw in Rickyhorror's Golden Deagle thread someone wanted a golden AK... Momomassis? So I went ahead and made a quick one... Gonna put up the ingame screens soon. :) Any suggestions? ALSO! I need to know where I find the UPL file for the weapons? I can't seem to find it. And I don't want...
  7. Ibakeubercakez

Sound Original KF music thing...

I think I might record some stuff to make a Track Pack for KF kind of thing... does anyone know what kind of Mics I should use for drums? I can record high quality guitar just fine. I'll probably be making this all by myself so I have alot of work to do lol.
  8. Ibakeubercakez

2D Art Hello all! Made a KF wallpaper lol

SO as my first post I decided to share this >_> It's a bit unkillingfloorish looking, I know... but I like rainbows. :) And here's a link to the image if the picture doesn't show on here: Click Here