• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mr. Foxer

Mac KF crashing at the beginning and end of random waves

As the title says, lately my game has been crashing a LOT, mostly right as a wave begins or right as it ends. It's strange because I can play like plenty of waves just fine before it crashes so I don't understand why this is happening.
  2. Mr. Foxer

Mac Zed time sound effects not slowed down?

I've played KF on the mac for a very long time but it's never had slowed down sound effects whenever zed time is activated. Is this just me or is it another mac bug that's been around forever?
  3. Mr. Foxer

Sound Ingame music not changing to track I replaced

Thanks but it actually turned out that I put the files in the wrong folder. I put them in the /steamapps/common/Killing Floor folder at first which did not work, but then I put them in /Application Support/Killing Floor folder and it worked.
  4. Mr. Foxer

Sound Ingame music not changing to track I replaced

I've been trying to replace a few tracks in the music folder recently but the song just will not change. I've used Audacity to convert a few mp3's to ogg and then renamed them to the tracks I want to replace but no dice, the game just plays the default song. Weird because I've done this before...
  5. Mr. Foxer

Mac Perks wont save

Seems like perks save more often after the patch, but they still don't save after some games.
  6. Mr. Foxer

Where is RO for mac?

I bought RO back when tripwire said they would port it to mac, that was TWO YEARS ago. 2012 and it's still not out, so thanks for nothing tripwire, don't make promises you can't keep.
  7. Mr. Foxer

Mac Settings and character reset each startup

Each time I startup KF, my character is the default and some of my settings have also been reset to the default, namely the sensitivity. Graphics settings stay the same though. Is this just a bug or is it a problem on my part? Using Mac OSX 10.5.8
  8. Mr. Foxer

2D Art Yiffing Floor

I know it's not yours but it sucks. Way too sketchy. Yes it's bad to give criticism
  9. Mr. Foxer

Unlocking Pyro is stupid

It's only cosmetic, you're almost as bad as those tf2 players that buy games for hats.
  10. Mr. Foxer

Uncensored Stalkers Mutator v2

Shame :(
  11. Mr. Foxer

In the spirit of giving..

I would do that, but I have no money.
  12. Mr. Foxer

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

It's things like this that keep me playing Killing Floor :D
  13. Mr. Foxer

2D Art KF wallpaper with all the characters

JPEG.. compressed.. hnggg...
  14. Mr. Foxer

Rebuilding the Story by Core Map Order?

So how does it work out that there are multiple patriarchs eh? Canon wise.
  15. Mr. Foxer

Mac Player model resets to default

No that seems to be the only thing that changes.
  16. Mr. Foxer

Mac Player model resets to default

Whenever I quit and restart KF my player model resets to the default Corporal Lewis. Is this just a bug or is there some way I can fix it?
  17. Mr. Foxer

Lol FAIL DLC

Some guy got mad at me for using the same player model as him. :rolleyes:
  18. Mr. Foxer

Big mistake by TWI.

Seriously? It just came out, quit whining for once.
  19. Mr. Foxer

Yet another imbalance in the perks...

There's always something you guys are whining about, how about this? We remove all perks from the game, then everyone's happy. Not trolling.
  20. Mr. Foxer

A Moment of Nostalgia

oh wait.