• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 8

New RO Video Coming Shortly.....

Long time no see guys, I was just letting you guys know that I am currently working on a new RO movie. I'm competing against my first movie [Stalingradkessel] so this is gonna take some work lol. I'll update you guys as I get closer to finishing it..... Laters
  2. 8

Crash when Connecting to a server....

*UPDATE!!! I just hopped on the computer and decided to delete the whole Red Orchestra Directory in an attempt to fix my problem, to make a long story short, it worked lol..... :p Thanks for the help guys ;)
  3. 8

I uninstalled the SDK last night, that didnt work for me...... This started a couple weeks ago, maybe it could have been an update to Steam that I didnt know about :confused: Oh, and I havent installed anything lately either : \
  4. 8

Just the default XP firewall, I do have Spyware Doctor but that I only run that when I'm doin spyware scans..... :\ You think maybe the new patch will somehow fix this :confused:
  5. 8

Uniforms Discussion (Merged 18 times!!)

PanzerGranadiers FTW~!!! :D
  6. 8

Nope...
  7. 8

Yep, still freezes though :\
  8. 8

So the crash is just cutting off the log right before the problem can be added to the it lol??? That sucks o.O
  9. 8

This what ya need??? 05/26/06 - 15:25:10 : Log started. 05/26/06 - 15:25:30 : Init started, Forced shader model:NONE 05/26/06 - 15:25:30 : NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT nv4_disp.dll (6.14.10.9128) 05/26/06 - 15:25:30 : VertexShaderVersion: 3.0 PixelShaderVersion: 3.0 05/26/06 - 15:25:30 : Bloom...
  10. 8

Yeah, I cant get the log or anything. I just tried it again and it just completely freezes the computer to where I cant do anything. I also uninstalled the SDK, but no luck. And it was doing this before I installed the beta patch/ I got rid of the patch and still no luck :( I deleted the...
  11. 8

This just started a little while ago, whenever I launch the game and try to connect to a server it just freezes at the black screen that is showing you the "Connecting" thing and the IP of the server. I have no idea why this started, I could use some help xD
  12. 8

2D Art Deutsche Soldaten

Those look real sweet :) Helmet Covers FTW!!!!
  13. 8

Sound Intro Sounds/songs

;) lol
  14. 8

Uniforms Discussion (Merged 18 times!!)

I hope they try it sometime soon, it would make the game really realsitic having all the little variations in the player models :rolleyes:
  15. 8

Searched and found nothing. (ragdolls)

Great thinkin!!! Would make RO just that much better :)
  16. 8

Music

Heres the link- http://files.filefront.com/Red_Orchestra_Ostfront_Game_Menu_Music_Pack__82ndf/;4961105;;/fileinfo.html Be sure to read the readme before fartin around with the folders and crap :p
  17. 8

Music

Yea, I made a Music Pack a while back, just search my name and it should come up ;)
  18. 8

To HDR or not to HDR

Nice siggy Kasrkin, Imperial City FTW!!! :p But I wish I could run it without that damn blur too :(
  19. 8

Random Reload Animations

I've been wondering why nobody has been putting this concept into any FPSs, the closest thing to it is probably DOOM 3's random shotgun pumping animation lol, which looks damn cool :D
  20. 8

Different weapons sounds for inside buidlings

Nice thinkin, would be awesome having a huge firefight in Red October {in the garage} :eek: