• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. rickyhorror

I think me and this dude swapped weapons somehow

I didn't buy them, hence why I don't care.
  2. rickyhorror

I think me and this dude swapped weapons somehow

Not a big deal to me, but I figured I'd bring it up since it is kind of a bug http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/393300969332717951/8E1E6AECB0E03C9060969D0BDA2526F9DE74EAAE/ http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/403434072384817859/39113D810B296A2757A0E9ED137756640FA40573/
  3. rickyhorror

Beta Release [Mutator] Gametype Configurator

+1 I've been trying to figure this out myself
  4. rickyhorror

Tactics Strategies for Scrakes

Scrakes don't aggro you, or rage, until you shoot them. They'll hit you if you get too close to them, but not rage. So what I do, and the people I play with, is when a Scrake spawns, we completely ignore it til it's the last zed left (or zeds, if more than 1 scrake), then kill them off 1 by 1...
  5. rickyhorror

PC Not a major issue, but...

Uploading screenshots on Steam for KF2 seems to break the screenshot when uploaded. o-O They upload just like they're supposed to, but the images become broken and unviewable... for everyone, even you.
  6. rickyhorror

PC Hanz Grapple Weapon Glitch

Came here to post this same bug, glad it's not just me.
  7. rickyhorror

KF Need help with mut plz

Seeing as I can't get an answer over in coding, maybe not enough traffic over there, I'm not sure, I'll try my question here. Earlier in the day I made 1 mutator, and all went fine. Let's call this "KFMutOne". I did the obvious steps...
  8. rickyhorror

Beta Map KF-Heaven'sGate

Dude, this would make a pretty sweet story map if you combine it with KF Hell. Like you start out in game and you die and go to your map where you're told you need to make your way down to Hell to find The Patriarch and finish him off to save the world from the ZEDs. Or some **** like that. xD
  9. rickyhorror

Code Trouble Compiling a Mutator, help?

Earlier in the day I made 1 mutator, and all went fine. Let's call this "KFMutOne". I did the obvious steps. .../steamapps/common/killingfloor/KFMutOne/Classes/KFMutOne.uc killingfloor.ini EditPackages=KFMutOneDesktop batch file del...
  10. rickyhorror

[Mod] Portal turret

marco, please add this to the workshop [:
  11. rickyhorror

Red Katana (lol)

Woah kid, this is like 2 or 3 years old or so. This was like one of the first ever weapon skins done. It just doesn't exist anymore.
  12. rickyhorror

Gimli that Axe bug

Is this achievement Christmas only, or will this one be available year long??
  13. rickyhorror

How much do you play Killing Floor?

That's not the point we're questioning. It's that he said he got his melee damage from the nade launcher. You can only get melee damage from actually using a melee weapon.
  14. rickyhorror

Will update and add, thank you
  15. rickyhorror

Yeah, I agree. That makes no sense what so ever. You don't get melee damage from nade launcher. This seems iffy, especially since you're melee is exactly 400M and your headshots are exactly 600K, and you're claiming to get your melee damage from nade launcher.
  16. rickyhorror

Leaderboard updated again
  17. rickyhorror

devante got him beat -_- he's got almost everyone beat waiting on his hours, he's to have 5.5K hours too
  18. rickyhorror

Two years ago Yomommassis made this leaderboard. It died out, but seeing as it's two years later and we have a larger community, I'd like to see how it would of progressed. This is mainly for those hardcore Killing Floor gamers how have spent WAY too much time on this game since it was...
  19. rickyhorror

Promotional Characters - Steam Community

I completely agree with what the OP is saying, up to here: Having a way for us to unlock The Ball character for Killing Floor would be amazing. Seeing as my computer died right before the pre-order started and I didn't get it back up again till after it's release. I didn't have a way to...
  20. rickyhorror

Anyone else notice this??

Bottom picture is from the movie "Freaks"