• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Game-Enthousiast

Emerging markets?

I had to move for work from Europe to Brazil and knew what a dry place (in terms of server variety) i would be at. So usually i stick to US based servers since there my ping is still acceptable. When RO became free for a day, a second server popped up down here and both were almost full every...
  2. Game-Enthousiast

Do you think spawn on SL is necessary now that we have vehicles?

To be honest i think the solution, giving people the option to play both ways is a fair compromise at this point in time. The gaming landscape has drastically changed since the first RO came out and different kind of audiences have to be catered for. BF2 was the last great BF game and had...
  3. Game-Enthousiast

RO2 counter a bayo attack

Actually I am just checking the forums sporadically lately since i temporarily parted from RO2 to play other games... BUT I am dying to see how the HTs will work out after they leave Beta so i am trying to keep updated.. Seeing numerous idea threads are a sign of your commitment and...
  4. Game-Enthousiast

Make Bigget Maps, for the Love of God!

I have only limited programming knowledge and neither the time nor currently any motivation to educate myself on this field. But it feels to me that the lack of larger maps has two main reasons. 1. The engine and game itself are much more complex and demanding than they used to be in RO 1...
  5. Game-Enthousiast

RO1: Darkest Hour MOD

Wonder oh wonder, somehow my server issues and those of a few other people i know were fixed which meant that over the last weekend people started hoping on to DH again. On the other hand another pal of mine just started to get it and has to use server ips to connect so i am not 100% sure what...
  6. Game-Enthousiast

German speech

Maybe in that medical or airforce unit you were in. ;-)
  7. Game-Enthousiast

German speech

Actually they say "Achtung da ist eine scharfe Bombe", which means Attention there is an activated bomb/satchel. But, actually it does not make that much sense since screaming Achtung to a bunch of German soldiers would make them snap at attention and not take care of an explosive device ;-).
  8. Game-Enthousiast

I want Darkest Hour tank combat again.

Despite the fact that i recognize what TWI did up to now. Especially their creativity in terms of saleschannels to get more people to play their games. I am really a bit bored out with only two vehicles almost 2 years after launch. All the new maps made me come back and frequently play ro2 but...
  9. Game-Enthousiast

Only 2 servers showing up in Darkest hour

I have the same problem but i found a clumsy solution for myself. I just check gametracker for DH servers and connect via IP.
  10. Game-Enthousiast

What We Are Up To - Community Maps, Tripwire Ladder, and Rising Storm

Thank you for the infos. Just out of curiosity, are you guys till planning on getting the Online campaign working? With all the new maps out, one could think of even creating their own campaign someday.
  11. Game-Enthousiast

Kursk 1943

I simply do not play any tankmaps because the lack of vehicles made it too boring or monotonous for me. The map quality is great or at least not the problem for me but the missing ability to take something else than always the same tanks kills it in my case. I would rather have preferred to...
  12. Game-Enthousiast

Guest Passes are gone?! Check your Inventories!

I found someone with a trial who was so nice and hand it over to my pal. Thanks anyways. Btw came across it in a steam trading forum. The person having it just had bought RO2 now during the sale.
  13. Game-Enthousiast

Guest Passes are gone?! Check your Inventories!

Anyone still has a guest pass available that he would be willing to give up and sent to a buddy of mine? I would be very thankful and i bet he very happy to be able to try out the game before purchasing it now that its on sale.
  14. Game-Enthousiast

Level Design [map-wip]

I got this magic communication device called a Computer. Since you provided a hunch I was able to make an epic journey to ask the wise oracle of Wikipedia about the fate of Redstorm ;-) .
  15. Game-Enthousiast

Level Design [map-wip]

Ok i ll be honest, i cheated but so what. XD Rainbow Six and I am pretty sure its part one. I somehow loosely remember that map. It used to have caches and a few vehicles around if I remember correctly.
  16. Game-Enthousiast

Level Design [map-wip]

Could be but i guess i am very far off , the castle of Indiana Jones and the Last crusade or It reminds me also of Wolfenstein somehow.
  17. Game-Enthousiast

Axis Mod

I would be all in favour of new marches. Even suggested that before release... Also I can tell you from my own experience that even nowadays many military songs are sung which were originally created during the 3rd Reich. With the slight difference that they adapted the lyrics. I can give you...
  18. Game-Enthousiast

Rising Storm - Why?

Is it only shooters you are asking for? Because Brits in WW2 you ll find in jewels such as BoB Battle of Britain. The lucasarts originals as well as countless remakes, even the latest IL 2 was called IL 2 CoD Cliffs of Dover. Worth a shot if you enjoy flightsims and have a system that can...
  19. Game-Enthousiast

Tried ARMA II today...

I always liked "sims" or realism games so for me hopping onto the arma train was not difficult. But as people said before i have to confirm clunky controls especially when talking about Arma 2 (vanilla). I bought Arma 2 without touching it for months but...On the other hand since i discovered...
  20. Game-Enthousiast

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Well Iron Front is a Full Game not a mod, that was Invasion 44. But somehow due to clashes between Devs and Publishers they are currently not able to release any new updates or patches so the game remains partly broke and ridiculously unpopular.