• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Mac Hey tripwire could we get some ****ing support?

Read the threads below this one. You haven't shown up in weeks now, the Mac version has had multiple launch issues, and we haven't seen any kind of effort to resolve them. Your presence on the Steam forum has also diminished completely, and neither the new 'Community'. Maybe this thread will...
  2. S

Mac Killing floor potentially unstable

I have done some research, and the Biotics Lab glitch is well known, I didn't know that was a documented bug. So basically, I saw the broken floor of BioticsLab while waiting to join, then my screen went off, not black, off. I really really can't. I'd really love to help you guys, but I need...
  3. S

Yes I'm running 10.5.8 Fans span up a bit, but I also run a cooling fan pad underneath, and I've ran more intensive games over emulation/bootcamp without issue. I also ran KF on my Windows partition absolutely fine. And I'm sorry but unless you guys promise to buy me a new computer if this one...
  4. S

I've attached it. Hope it helps you find out what happened. I'm going to go play a nice gentle, calm game now...
  5. S

From the Steam user forums: Okay you may think I am over-exaggerating here but I'm not. My heart is still literally pounding. I decided to boot up Killing Floor and play some, and I get into the Bioticslab map, and I've noticed a glitch with some of the textures being loaded incorrectly and...