• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Deleted member 24443

Killing floor 2 Launches For PC, PlayStation(r)4 Pro and PlayStation(r)4

With KF2 being uncensored it was an instant buy for me. Great work so far, feels really good. Still missing a slider option for detail pop up distance, lighting popping up on rocks all of a sudden is really annoying.
  2. Deleted member 24443

Full Launch Date - November 18th

Great news! Will preorder as soon as I know it will be uncut. Should not be much of an issue seeing that Doom also went through without issues :).
  3. Deleted member 24443

Nvidia GTX 1080 - Nvidia FleX Comparison

Hey, thanks for the comparison, the game looks quite nice. One thing that I noticed during both the free weekend (didn't buy KF2 just yet) AND in your video is the super close pop in of high-res textures and detail shadows like the flag shadow on the map's starting point, or, if you want another...
  4. Deleted member 24443

why even have levelling?

I would like it if they made an unofficial levelling system after you get to 25, so you can see how much time a player has really sunk into a class. This could either be a class based or combined score (like Diablo 3's paragon system, for example) without any further bonus. The system would have...
  5. Deleted member 24443

why even have levelling?

Well the first few levels are coming more quickly in KF2. I basically leveled the firebug to to level 5 in 3 long and 1 medium normal difficulty matches.
  6. Deleted member 24443

why even have levelling?

Don't know, I kinda enjoyed levelling over the weekend. I can become repetitious but then again it's the nature of the game. I kinda like that you have to learn all the little quirks and tricks again, so levelling is okay. Might feel different with 3 or 4 perks at lvl 25. Guess it's just a...
  7. Deleted member 24443

Impressions from the free weekend

So with the influx of new players this weekend TWI is bound to get some new insights in their game. How are new people reacting, playing? What choices do they make? I am one of those new players, and even though I was mostly playing on normal difficulty servers, I do have some experiences to...
  8. Deleted member 24443

Killing Floor 2 Free Weekend and 33% off sale now live on Steam!

Yeah well the Steampage does clearly state it's still in EA. Gonna check the game out for myself, kinda like a demo. Still won't buy it until I know the game won't be cut over here - they did release MKX uncut, though....
  9. Deleted member 24443

A Word From The Trader

As a bystander this affair seems rather 'unlucky' to me. Not the content itself but how these situations have been handled so far. Tripwire wants to generate money in the long haul, so an implementation and testing of the system is needed and rightly so implemented within early access...
  10. Deleted member 24443

What We Are Up To - Feedback

That one has me scared.
  11. Deleted member 24443

What new types of Zeds would you like to see in the future?

With the recent banter about teleportation, why not implement a Teleporter-type Zed that - on higher difficulties at least - opens up random portals to allow other otherwise distant Zeds to pour through? Could be a great visual mechanic and keeping the pressure up. Only other thing I can think...
  12. Deleted member 24443

Regional pricing for KF2

This looks very promising. Now I just gotta wait how this game will be available in Germany. Thank you Sir! :)
  13. Deleted member 24443

PC Gamer - Hell on Earth Gameplay

The first person sprint animation when carrying a knife or a pistol looks like the character is either stilting or having a pole up his / her arse. Also, in the second video, it almost looks like the healing animation can be cancelled again, not sure I would like this bit. On the other hand...
  14. Deleted member 24443

Is the SUPP going to be OP again?

Well the latest trailer is hinting to that. The classic skills seem to be there. In KF1 people were like "spray and pray" all the time whereas a few well-placed headshots did so much more (and faster), leaving my scar ammo for hazardous standoffs with scrakes, sirens and the like. Ahhh good...
  15. Deleted member 24443

PSA: Don't order from G2A or Kinguin ever.

Interesting read, yet I would like to see some sources on the stolen keys, like evidence that can be linked to either company selling those stolen keys. Is there a link to the Far Cry 4 thingy somewhere?
  16. Deleted member 24443

Endless wave mode

Hm. Endless mode can be fun depending on implementation. I wouldn't do it wavebased, though, but rather kill or timebased. So you whenever you kill a monster, a nearby zombiezone respawns another monster, just a little tougher. They start at normal difficulty but will quickly be ramping up to...
  17. Deleted member 24443

Demo recording

Possibly for HoE Walkthroughs.
  18. Deleted member 24443

Why the name scrake?

It's Scrake because Scarke is something else.
  19. Deleted member 24443

Tripwire WTF is this:

With all that blood on the floor it should be slippery when wet...