• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ikir

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

So great! I hope to see a OS X versione too! keep up the good work:D
  2. ikir

Mac "Unknown Steam error prevented access to" Profiles and Achievements.

Same here now i'm level 0....
  3. ikir

Mac iMac 27" and 2560x1440 resolution

Hi all! I can't select 2560x1440 in video preferences in Killing Floor, i want to play in native res :-) I have 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 (16:9 and 16:10) but not my max res of 2560x1440. Any fix coming?
  4. ikir

Mac Killing floor No servers showing up mac 10.5.8

The servers are just super slow to pop up, wait a little. PS: no sense to use 10.5.8 upgrade to Snow leopard at least! better 3D drivers, less ram usage and new features! 10.5.8 is no sense on intel machines.
  5. ikir

KF "Incendiary" Content and "PostMortem" Character Packs released

Thanks for this nice update!
  6. ikir

Mac Big Graphical Issue - Screen Shots Included

I have still the same problem, after few mins of play the game slow down a lot... BUMP!!!
  7. ikir

Yes please fix this... last game i've played i come across to a crossbow and the scope was totally corrupted and fps were getting slower and slower every mins!
  8. ikir

I will try this. Anyway it is a bug and must be fixed. I also received this pm from another Mac user: I've been having the exact same problem. I'm running a 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 2 GB SDRAM and an ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro card. The game ran perfectly before the last update but now, it...
  9. ikir

KF Update released

I received this pm: I've been having the exact same problem. I'm running a 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 2 GB SDRAM and an ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro card. The game ran perfectly before the last update but now, it lags out constantly and is entirely unplayable. Whenever a siren screams, all the...
  10. ikir

Mac Performance drop

I received this pm: I've been having the exact same problem. I'm running a 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 2 GB SDRAM and an ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro card. The game ran perfectly before the last update but now, it lags out constantly and is entirely unplayable. Whenever a siren screams, all the...
  11. ikir

Same performance issue here. Before the patch the game was super smooth, now it slow down a lot after a while. Mac Pro ati radeon 4870 Update: also if i change settings i get the same screen corruption as you.
  12. ikir

Mac Performance drop

before the last patch i was playing super smooth on my system. Now after few mins of plays the game become slower and if i have a lot of specimens on screen it slow down a lot. I have a Mac Pro with Radeon 4870 on 10.6.4. Anyone else have this problem? And crossbow scope seems to don't work anymore
  13. ikir

KF Update released

AFter the little update my performance dropped a lot. I played all to max in more than full hd without problems, but now after few mins of game it become a slideshow, on my machine is not possible :-) i have a Mac Pro with AT4870. BFew days ago the game was super smooth.
  14. ikir

KF Update released

Thanks for this update!!!:)
  15. ikir

Mac Motion blur/player damage bug (ATI drivers) fixed in Mac OS X 10.6.4

10.6.4 fixed it for my on my 4870 :-) I think 1.5.x will not be updated, anyway there is no reason to use 10.5.x if you have an intel Mac. Upgrade to 10.6
  16. ikir

Mac Defense Alliance for Mac??

Thanks! I was popping here to ask the same things before reading some idiotic comments on Macs in News section.
  17. ikir

Killing Floor available for Mac via Steamplay

Thanks for supporting Macs! I'm paying KF like a crazy!!
  18. ikir

Mac Multiple / Know issues

Sorry semi OT, but why don't update to 10.6.3? It is like leopard but faster! And it is super cheap (29-35 dollars i think). I always used 10.6 for gamins since when it's out.
  19. ikir

Mac Game exit after everymap

It happened only when i was the server, sometimes the game freeze at loading after server change map but rarely. I could try again. PS: i have 6GB of ram.
  20. ikir

Mac Cannot see anything after being hit once

@Tripwire Are you at work fixing this? Can we help you? Maybe it is OSX ati driver bug? Have you access to 10.6.4? It should fix some gfx problems.