• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Karelian Front

I loved that video. Best of luck to you and your team!
  2. B

Player stat save on exit

In the most recent patch, they changed it. Now stats save at the end of every round, in addition to the end of the match.
  3. B

Turret MGs

Because.
  4. B

3d voip

I thought they said it wouldn't have 3d voip. Now I don't know what to believe.:confused:
  5. B

Revenge of the Turul - Heroes of DON - The Hungarian Army in the Second World War

That's really nice modelling there. Keep it up!
  6. B

Total biscuit is uploading a Red Orchestra 2 video

Notice at 13:25 in that video, "Commission" is misspelt as "Commision".
  7. B

New preview and screens

Why does this screenshot show only 3 total positions, unless it's old or I'm seeing it wrong? http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/image004.1313808457.png
  8. B

flamethowers

The first confirmation of flamethrowers in RS? I can't wait to use one anyway.
  9. B

fallen weapons

They improved it a lot, and now you have a menu to use. See 1:55 in this video. ‪Red Orchestra 2 : Heroes of Stalingrad GDC '11 HD (Part 2)‬‏ - YouTube
  10. B

Price?

They haven't said a specific price, and it will be a while until they do. What they have said is that if it is good, it will be a free mod, and if it is really, really good, it will be a paid expansion.
  11. B

In game VOIP

Yes, there will. Taken from the fact thread.
  12. B

List of RO2 Mods

I said Rising Storm, but I'm definitely going to try out as many as I can.
  13. B

Box Art - and System Specs

I like how the picture of the hero on the frontpage changes between the Russian and the German.
  14. B

Box Art - and System Specs

I quite like the box art. I think it will definitely stand out on the shelves.
  15. B

Has anyone thought of..

Players already can choose to have humans in their tank playing the gunner, commander, and driver, if that's what you mean.
  16. B

An Open Letter To The Community

Thank you for this post, Ramm. It's not too often that you see the president of a company responding to their fans.
  17. B

Slightly dissapointed in SP

It doesn't work like that. You will play continuously as the Germans for ~10 missions as you capture the city of Stalingrad. Then, you play continuously as the Russians for ~10 missions as you recapture the city.