• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Mac Multiple / Know issues

Seems like all 10.5.x users are having issues.
  2. K

Maybe KF didn't install correctly. Mind reinstalling? If that doesn't help, I'd suggest maybe buying Snow Leopard ($30) and seeing if that makes KF look better. If it doesn't then it'd certainly rule out the OS being a factor.
  3. K

I can verify everything Yoshiro said on my laptop, updated to 10.6.3. Can anyone with this laptop who's still on 10.5.8 verify these issues? It could be OS-related.
  4. K

Mac Path to Trader on KF_Office leads right out window

If you're particularly good at jumping, you can survive the fall if you land in the right away. Near death mind you, but survive it.
  5. K

Mac KF - Westlondon issue ?

Go back to your original settings, I think I found the issue. Anisotropic Filtering has been notoriously unsupported by Apple. I wouldn't set it to anything above 4x. This goes for all mac games, even Portal. You'll get significant performance gains from lowering it to 4x (unlike in Windows).
  6. K

Mac KF - Westlondon issue ?

I'm on a 9600GT (only about 10% better than yours) and West London runs just fine for me. I've even played a few Poundfest rounds on it. The only time performance really dips is when a flamethrower is spammed.