• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Halloween Event!

Interesting, i would wellcome it if wasnt by 2 things: -I cant choose not to participate, im forced to download. just got home and want to play some single player in this little time, but will take 42min to update and i dont have that long. -Last time event ruined my FPS and consequently my...
  2. T

[WIP] Mosin Nagant Model 1944 Carbine [RO]

This is great, weapons are fun to use, and even the bayonet works! Theres some glitches, mostly on the animations, and game just crashed, but i think this is all very good, i just wish for few final tweaks: Hands and sleeves to be changed to kf ones, if that cant be done, then make a RO...
  3. T

Code Weight slows down player

Thank you very much King Sumo, this will be a nice addon to my realism (stats) mod.
  4. T

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

WHY does IJC weapons doesnt work along other weapon mutators? When i add any other custom weapon mutator at same time, both disappear.
  5. T

increase the Zed speed

This could be used to create different types of bloats that behave differently but looks same, at the same time? That could allow more diversity, creating several types and using sandbox could make each specimen slightly different from the other.
  6. T

how to set the Patriarch HP

easy, create a basic mutator (benjamins tutorial in this forum) open file zombiebossbase.uc with notepad in the folder \Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\KFMod\Classes use this code in the mutator class'ZombieBossBase'.default.Health = 50000...
  7. T

Yep, simple as that.
  8. T

Yeah, im talking about actual slow down due to weight carried, and nomore grab-knife-to-run fake kind of thing.
  9. T

can anyone do a mutator for this? thx
  10. T

Code Alternative A.I behavior

Nice suggestions above, but many of the suggestions so far are not absolutely necessary to the gameplay, thats a large ammount of coding allready for only 1 guy. All the overwhelming in coop does is to make players camp, and the total lack of objectives regarding anything but killing the zeds...
  11. T

Code [request] Door's permadamage + norespawn

Thats what i been working on, extensive stats mod, its as hardcore as possible but some things i cant code, but i dont support the idea of no hud without at least an inventory access..
  12. T

Never seen KF like that before! AI's are easily one of the hardest things to modify and work on, no wonder very few coders even care to mod them, but the changes to the gameplay are mostly very worthy imho! So far seems to be working just fine in its basics, id only suggests some tweaks that...
  13. T

Code [request] Door's permadamage + norespawn

A mutator to allow doors to take permanent damage and to dont respawn after each wave, by doors damage i mean the integrity of the door itself, not the weld, just leave the weld as is. (like if the door had a healthbar) Would be cool if the weld broke and the doors just poped open instead of...
  14. T

[31/10/2011] Killing Floor Zombies

If you were so grown up, you wouldnt even care in first place, theres no reason to, please dislike this post a billion times, im expecting the consequences, thanks in advance.
  15. T

They were fun, but not for very long, if i had the skills you do i would try to do something that actually added or improved gameplay in the long run, im just saying, downrating you seems to be the new trend, but im not jumping in that bandwagon.
  16. T

Finnaly somebody to make a good mod who isnt Marco in this community, imho.
  17. T

Code Alternative AI mutator

check this, but sadly nobody done a mutator yet http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=52406
  18. T

So... you kept it only for yourself anyway.
  19. T

Final Map KF-Road to Perdition-Campaign (Mission Map)

Theres some maps that i run on low fps, but this one is just unplayable, not for low end computers, just warning, and the link works.
  20. T

[Request] Slug shotgun

I can give instructions on how to modify the current shotgun, but i dont know how to create a new one or parallel one, or anything besides that, sorry. Of what i understand of a slug shotgun is that it fires only one projectile, but you can choose how many with this code...