• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

AVT-40 Sniper Unlock

If the scope gets you use hipshot, a good way to clean at short range, sometimes better than aim. Weeks ago I played as german (in Spartanovka) with it (AVT) I picked up ruskies from far with the scope and then I got the Last Build, cleaning it all with automatic hips and bayo... really easy...
  2. I

July 27th Patch Notes

Sorry to say that the SNIPER JOB is to kill the pesky mg, and the pesky enemy sniper. And in real life, it was kill the Commander. Regards
  3. I

July 27th Patch Notes

TWI Indeed, when are you going to fix bugs as basic as "smoke cloud" of smoke grenade (if you keep it in your hand or throw it away later); that will not crash the character select another weapon in the same class . Squad leader by example.
  4. I

July 27th Patch Notes

Yep but for pay 37
  5. I

July 27th Patch Notes

It's like danzing, if russian would have not that they will never pass 2 first caps... I would remove the static german MG just at the right, starting the map, that window is a good position to shoot but you can't put your own mg... Left brisge is ussually a death place. Best thing: good smoke...
  6. I

Missing scope model

Stil 1/7/2012 and not fixed... epic TWI, and like this, 1000 more other bugs:mad::mad:
  7. I

DT Upgrade for DP28

A: The post starts JUNE 2011, I posted now JUNE 2012 ;)
  8. I

DT Upgrade for DP28

Still one year from the last comment and I don't see any DT... even DPM...
  9. I

[Question] Options are not visible, exept Video options

Hello, I've the same issue every time I use my native resolution: 1600x900. In 1280x720 I can see they, but playing specially mamayev, really sucks on 1280x720, I can't see anything... and its not the way I need to play in a no native resolution. :( I use ATI Radeon with Catalyst Pro Control...
  10. I

[Fix] Some bug reports and pissed buyer

Hello, you don't understand me: "complaints we have about the RO2 and watch, ironically like my steam wants to update every so often the RO2 (classic) BETA." I mean, is insulting and annoying to see as you spend more time on the beta that the game itself, which should be fixed "at this point in...
  11. I

[Fix] Some bug reports and pissed buyer

Hi all, first of all, I will use google translator reported that, in case something "not right". I'm already a little tired and frustrated to see how TWI NOT fix the bugs and other complaints we have about the RO2 and watch, ironically like my steam wants to update every so often the RO2...
  12. I

Some poor & frustrating mistakes.

Hello, sorry then for old sug. So, I don't see the key in my controls. I know it's still a key ONLY for zoom, but I want one only for breathing + sprint (remove the zoom from default Shift for be more accurate) MMm I forgot to wrote other issues, where I can do it for not "re-open" a thread...
  13. I

Tactics Marksman and General tips! (With Videos!)

yesterday I was in the same place as him, using SL I stay alive like 5 owning some germans... and capping First Block House. :D If you do it right without camping you will life a little, by the way it's not done for snipers, marskman it's better far away covering a bigger place. cheers.
  14. I

Some poor & frustrating mistakes.

Hello TWI and Ro2 players. I'm not sure this post was already written, or at least as I go about it. If there is something like, forgive me moderators, it's my first post. I think this game is fantastic, but has a few fool bugs who should already be polished at this point. First. The way the...
  15. I

Adjustable standing height

A suggets: use [KEY] + [Scroll] I used the scrool for select weapons and change range, so it will not be in the way.
  16. I

T-34/76 D,E and F

Hi all, there is my suggestion: Will be possible add only the new hexagonal turret for T-34? This model was very used till 1942, most numerous tank in 1943 and first months 1944. And used until end of the war. This model uses the same F34 canon but with large amount of ammo. Regarts P.D Sry...
  17. I

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

New New Hi all, I'm new here, from Spain. Want to learn more about skinning RO and do something good :) Regarts ;) Iskatyel/Sokol
  18. I

2D Art My first skin

Hello everyone I'm new to making skins I leave here I made a change from the original model of the game: I have read in other posts that it is necessary to put the skin on a map directly. Since I am very bad for the map editor issues :rolleyes: I do not know how to put it to see how it...