• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. playmaker_41

Tactics Lvl6 SS Crossbow Sui/HoE questions

I've owned KF from when it first came out, dropped it for a few months, they had their update, and although I've been playing some of it during the summer I've decided to actually start playing and get on HoE under my belt That being said, I've realized I'm completely out of the loop for the...
  2. playmaker_41

Please tripwire

First off i have been a fan of this game since it came out and i love how there are unspoken rules about the lvl ranges for different difficulties. I'm also really happy that tripwire is getting a lot of sales from this game especially now from the summer sales. But really, the noobs are...
  3. playmaker_41

Tactics Where to camp if you're doing solo suicidal Offices

Hey guys, I'm a big achievement getter, and right now the only one i'm missing for the suicidal maps is offices and it might be just bad timing but i can never find people playing it. I heard some people can beat suicidal solo, so i just wanted to ask where to camp in offices and what perks to...
  4. playmaker_41

Squad Looking for a small community clan

Hey all, I've been playing this game for an ok amount of time now, before i'd play with some friends but now i'm looking for more challenging games and the randoms i meet in suicidals just aren't that great :( i didn't want to join some huge public clan where nobody does anything, so i'm looking...
  5. playmaker_41

Tactics How do increase Berserker perk?

i know the zerker perk is useless and all, but on suicidal, a lvl 6 zerk with chainsaw is one of the more common methods used to kill patty. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me on how to grind zerk? i'm currently on lvl 2