• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

To all unknown soldiers - German song on Stalingrad

'This video is not availaible in your country'
  2. N

An Idea

A good tank commander has more value than the tank itself.
  3. N

New HERO idea

She probably answered the will of the photograph !
  4. N

Alienware

Thank you for your answer. This is what i expected but I already have a G73JH, and this is my only computer. I will buy the game anyway, and i will tell people if the game runs good or not on this computer.
  5. N

Alienware

I have the same question as regards the asus G73JH. If some folk could answer, i would be happy :p
  6. N

Mg-34 belt feed unlock.

Should not it be an option for heroes only?
  7. N

A HUGE idea list extravaganza!

I thought i would be wasting my time, i was not. Really nice ideas. I agree with everything you have said ! You desserve a :IS2:
  8. N

French language bad display tripwire please do something!!!!

Hauggy, you are right and this is a known issue But what is the problem with the word 'profil'.. It is well written. Profil in french has no e lol (sorry if i missunderstood) En fran
  9. N

Servers empty?

I am waiting to buy the game.. I hope it won't be THAT empty when i will get it :( If only TWI had waited a little bit more before to release the game, they would have clear a big part from the bugs.. I want RO2 to be a sucess, there are so many mods that desserve to be played !
  10. N

New test on jeuxvideopc.com (in french)

I just found a test of RO2 on the website www.jeuxvideopc.com Rating : 15/20 which is good :) It is in french, but 'google traduction is your friend' :) Here is the link http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/test/44524-red-orchestra-heroes-of-stalingrad.php
  11. N

I enjoyed tanking in RO1 much more.

I know my question is a bit out of topic but... Are there assists for helping to destroy an ennemy tank?
  12. N

Tauris - Ghost Warrior

Rather than killing them, you should have tried to scare them ! Like shooting some bullets close to them, stuff like that. It would had been much funnier ^^
  13. N

RO2 released!

Happy to see the game is released ! I will have to wait the 13 of october to have my hands on it ! :) I hope that game will be optimised, i'm really affraid of what i can hear on some forums about the current FPS we have and many bugs... I guess you should had waited a little more before to...
  14. N

Should only the player with the fastest PC get SL, Mg, Sniper? NO - A Solution!

The third solution is very good. At least, we would not see people commiting suicide only to get the limited classes !
  15. N

French Preview by Nofrag.com + Video.

I think he is right. When you are turning around and aiming with iron sight, i guess your rifle does not moove, and it seems like it does ingame. However, It won't bother me and it is better to let the real experts say which thing is the more realistic...
  16. N

Character shouting in game, please let us have the option to make our character mute?

That's good ! :) But can we please know when exactly soldiers will shout out ? ( Thanks in advance if someone answers to me !
  17. N

Tactics Do It Yourself URRAH Charges

Step 4 Open the door to the policemen because some neighbors have complained Step 5 Say you were playing RO2, Policemen will arrest your neighbors and then play with you.
  18. N

Another use for Bayonets

Weapons with bayonets attached are less accurate than a weapon alone. If a player choses not to attach his bayonet, i guess he should be able to use it in close combat no? After all, a bayonet is much more dangerous and deadly than a weapon's butt.
  19. N

Serious concern German and Russian accents

after hearing the all new gameplay videos, it looks like TWI has done a really great job as regards sounds. Weapon sounds are great, and german/russian voices seem to be well done (at least for the english version, even if i am not a native) Here is a link where you can hear some german...
  20. N

New use of reload with bolt action rifles

I am not sure but this might be already in the game ! Somebody can confirm ?