• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. kathmandu

Sound crack when alt tabbing.

Hi there gents im writing this to ask about this sound error when im in game and alt tab out of it. After the out tab my sound is distorted can cracking in the entire system. Windows, TS, game, everything. To come back i need to deactivate and activate the playback device back again. But after...
  2. kathmandu

Tired of the same map

PLEASE TW, make stock all the good custom maps that we have already. And give us a 100gb build. WE dont care. WE are tired of the same maps. And we have a lot of good ones already. Actualy better than the first stock ones. (not including redoctober); the good maps are not in use.
  3. kathmandu

The Radio Man

RS could have a radio man. It would improve the interaction when the radio man needs to walk ear the commander. like in DH. It was very funny, those classes were allways together. Commander and radio, side by side.
  4. kathmandu

Why nobody waits to download a beta custom map?

Hi there.. Why almost everyone does not wait a custom map download? Why everybody change server when its a beta custom on rotation ?
  5. kathmandu

Task force Custom Map.

Hi there, im writing this to say that we need a task force from TW and friends to make the good customs maps that we have turn in to an official maps faster. We know that we have the second map contest going on. And at the end of it, the winners will become official maps. But we need those...
  6. kathmandu

my terrain is missing.

Hi there TW. Im wrinting this to say that im having a weird issue where suddenly from nothing when i turn my sights towards some angle ( usualy it happens when i turn back and look towards my spawn point) The terrain and static meshes disapear. And to fix that i need to do a reconnect. The...
  7. kathmandu

Setting window on Server Browser screen.

hi there. Im writing here to suggest that we should have a line inside the Setting window on the server browser screen, where shows the settings of the high lighted server, and this new line could show us if the server has the rotation of the maps turned on, or if the server has the map vote...
  8. kathmandu

We need more time!

Hi there! Im wrinting this to say that we need more time to all the maps! Even to the little apartments! The problem is that with this "short timers" is making everybody runs towards to the cap zone to make it fast because there are more caps to take. So we need to make it in time. This way...
  9. kathmandu

RS custom maps

Hi there! We are happy with the RS and the new content. We know that we will have more official maps getting released for RS soon. But, wich island is good enough to be the next custom map for rs? thanks.
  10. kathmandu

Any team mutator

Hi there. Im here to suggest that some DEVs or some expert guys could make a mutator for the server that would enable a way to switch between all the 4 factions that we have now (rus, ger, jap, us) So that could work like in the Campaing Server. But the people could vote for their teams and...
  11. kathmandu

Level Design Map contest for RS and new RO2 customs

Hi there.. Im writing here to suggest a contest or some community act to add more maps in to the stock list. So players get it from the steam, and play it. We are seeing a lot of good maps coming that are good enough to be inside the list. Thank.
  12. kathmandu

Ppsh, even a girl can do it.

Hi there.. Please, im wrinting here to suggest that the recoil of this gun should be lowered. I know taht we already had some thread and polls about this subject so, im putting this video to have our suggestion strengthened. The thread that Sarkis started analyzing this aspect is very nice...
  13. kathmandu

Give us a car !

Hi there. We are waiting for the universal carrier and one halftrack for the germans. Okay, please untill there can the twi give us a car with four seats for the infantry ? A simple car, any car that they already have in ww2 time. Thanks.
  14. kathmandu

Level Design Beware of map makers!

is there a solution?
  15. kathmandu

RO1 vs RO2!

Hi there.. Why is it seems to be that people liked more ro1 than ro2?! Or at least when people complain about something in RO2 why they allways compare with RO1 remembering some feature back there? What are we mising from RO1? Do we want something back? Omg should we compare it? - Is it just...
  16. kathmandu

We need a Flag.

Hi there.. Im here to suggest that TW make us a regular Flag to each team. So players can grab it and put it wherever they want. I didnt think about any other meaning to it or some special function in the game but it will be already good to have one flag for each side just for fun or to signify...
  17. kathmandu

Body Spray

Im not sure if I already seen this in RO2 but im suggesting a body spray for HE Rounds, Satchel Charges, Arty etc. Saving Private Ryan - Exploding Man - YouTube more eye candy. with that red body spray
  18. kathmandu

make native lenguage first option

Please for the best imersion and make a better game.. make the native voice be the first option . if the players wants it in english then he can activate that. And please keep updating the lines once in a while. Its very nice to hear new voices and lines. The native thing include Roles...
  19. kathmandu

Votekick should show the name of the man is starting it.

Hi there... I have seen some problem with the kick voting when some anonimous guy starts a vote kick against someone to pick on him. So to be fair for the guy that is being accused of something the text should be like this: Votekick started by "Smith" against "John" for "Something". The...
  20. kathmandu

Level Design Best maps ever?

Hi there i love these all: ro-arad.rom ro-baksanvalley.rom ro-barashka.rom ro-basovka.rom ro-berezina.rom ro-blackdayjuly.rom ro-bondarevo.rom ro-danzig.rom ro-fallenheros ro-hedgehog.rom ro-kaukasus.rom ro-konigsplatz.rom ro-krasnyioktyabr.rom ro-krivoirog.rom ro-kryukovo.rom...