• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. kathmandu

Sound crack when alt tabbing.

I already installed the latest drivers. Its only happening in RO2. : (
  2. kathmandu

Pretty please TWi technicians. I want to play RO2 again.. and this bug is making it impossible. thanks.
  3. kathmandu

Hi there gents im writing this to ask about this sound error when im in game and alt tab out of it. After the out tab my sound is distorted can cracking in the entire system. Windows, TS, game, everything. To come back i need to deactivate and activate the playback device back again. But after...
  4. kathmandu

Tired of the same map

I think we need a big move from TW on this. Like a way to force the servers to use the customs.
  5. kathmandu

Tired of the same map

it should be map forced download. Because people is used to download a lot of gigs from other games like ro1, arma2, origin games, etc. these games have many updates and expasions and etc.. and people is downloading it.. Why our servers only play 24/7 the stock maps since almost 3 years now...
  6. kathmandu

Tired of the same map

Yes, but we need a move from TW here. To make custom maps worth the job of doing it. Because we have dedicated map creators, but their creation is not getting used, at all. :( Only the MCP that is 5 maps.
  7. kathmandu

Map balance

Please balance things in a way that the attacker team is the protagonist of the action.
  8. kathmandu

Tired of the same map

YES. so TW could make a Crucible Map Pack.. And install it inside TWB, 2fj, 40-1, 29th, VTG rus, and some other crowded server. And add it on workshop also. And force everybody to download the new version of each custom beta. Then everybody can play it. pretty please. we want the diversity...
  9. kathmandu

Tired of the same map

mappack of 100 gig. at least 20 maps. i think we already have that much of good customs. theyre just not beeing played
  10. kathmandu

Tired of the same map

PLEASE TW, make stock all the good custom maps that we have already. And give us a 100gb build. WE dont care. WE are tired of the same maps. And we have a lot of good ones already. Actualy better than the first stock ones. (not including redoctober); the good maps are not in use.
  11. kathmandu

Level Design [WIP]TE-Schytomyr

zhitomirrrr!!!! PLEASE TW, make stock all the good custom maps that we have already. And give us a 100gb build. WE dont care. WE are tired of the same maps.
  12. kathmandu

RO1 vs RO2!

We need all these custom maps polished by yesterday and added into the build. Please make a 100 gigs build.! And give all these maps to us. I cant take the stock rotation no more. i will not play in any empty server. So i want all nice customs inside the TWB, 2fj, 40-1, RGN etc.. (and there are...
  13. kathmandu

Hi Guys, Noob Q

ah.
  14. kathmandu

The supersonic bullet cracks!

I hope the U4, U5 and the rest of the engines should be able to emulate/ calculate the audio in a better way for a better immersion. Like using a hardware to emulate the sound of all the enviorment o something like that. like sound blaster or something. tw should look forward on that. that can...
  15. kathmandu

Recipe for popularity

add a car! a vehcle. a box with for wheels.
  16. kathmandu

Intercepting enemy voice chat

We need a 3d proximity chat (voice). Like in arma. Pretty please.
  17. kathmandu

Whitelist Custom Maps!

all the maps are good to play. Please put it all inside ro build and make it with 150 gigs. Its fine for me. Almost all the good customs are better than the stock ones, specially apartments.
  18. kathmandu

Next Game Suggestion for TWI

Red Orchestra 3 - Heroes of Syria
  19. kathmandu

Say no to focus

focus is okay. because it wants to reproduce the act of paying attention on some spot far away while missing the background, or the enviorment around it. Like when you're driving and want to look some where on the road.
  20. kathmandu

Will we ever get colour blind options?

shoot who's running towards you. and the tk limit is unfair with me also.