• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DocterMisterBen

QUESTION:Alliance of Valiant arms ports possible?

oh, I have, and they are a blast! I'm not really looking for balance, just for fun. A LMG seems so hard to make balanced that it wouldn't be worth it to attempt to make a whitelisted version (especially sense the models would are owned by another company). But I would like to see them as a...
  2. DocterMisterBen

QUESTION:Alliance of Valiant arms ports possible?

Hi! I'm Ben and I love this video game! Another game I also love, Alliance of Valiant arms. It's free and fun, so pretty much what I want and at a cost I can afford it at (What up, college kids!). But I was talking to a friend o' mine while I was using a new Belt fed machine gun, the MG4KE...
  3. DocterMisterBen

Hunter's Resident Evil mod...

Great, thank you. It just seemed suspicious to me. Thanks for sharing it with us anyway, and also let Hunter know we're thankful. I wish he'd be a little bit more thick skinned, though. It's the internet, people will hate you for no reason. You gotta focus on the people that are nice and...
  4. DocterMisterBen

Hunter's Resident Evil mod...

I haven't ever done extensive modding, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But I think Hunter, while what he was doing was awesome, was kind of in it for the wrong reasons. From the modders I've talked to and whose mods I've played, they are only doing it for entertainment for themselves...
  5. DocterMisterBen

Hunters RE Mod Run Through

.....................................Did I just see those rad skeleton bats from darkside? ......I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS! (Thank you so much for you hard work! Blows my mind just how talented people can be when they set their mind to a project! Thank you SO...
  6. DocterMisterBen

[Mutator] Operation Dark Cell

Hunter, can I get a photo of you? I need a reference image for when I get your face tatoo'd on my arm as tribute to this mod.
  7. DocterMisterBen

[Mutator] Operation Dark Cell

I'd agree with that. I'd consider RE4 kind of a RE game, but RE5 is resident evil in name and story only. I loved them both, but fixed angle is the legit experience. And I personally won't get ORC. It looks fun, but I don't want to shoot leon! And an outbreak file 3 would be rad on topic...
  8. DocterMisterBen

3 cheers for Tripwire's 1031 update!!

Ain't nothing wrong with an M4! It jams more, but not enough to say it jams all the time. Plus, SAS uses the M4A1 (most nations have a healthy inventory of M4's, not their main infantry weapon, but are very much liked by Special forces), so i'd say the M4 belongs in killing floor more than the...
  9. DocterMisterBen

[WIP] Who Dares Wins Pack

Very cool! I look forward to using the flashlight 24/7! just an F.Y.I., MP5A3 has the collapsible stock, the MP5A4 has the solid stock which is on your model. Nothing serious, I'd still use it either way!
  10. DocterMisterBen

Can I use the console to spawn weapons?

Thanks! I'm not the best at console stuff. While I'm at it, I was wondering how that host server option worked. Because now that I have these M4's, I was wondering how I could get my buddies in a room to play the hive map with me. I know I'm asking for a little bit more, but if anyone could...
  11. DocterMisterBen

Can I use the console to spawn weapons?

Basically I want to play KF-HiveV2 with an M4 instead of the L22. what would be the command to do that? Thanks.
  12. DocterMisterBen

The MP5

I agree with that. Adding penetration as a variable would open the door to more crowd control guns. I'm think of the FN 5-7 here. weaker than the berreta but retains more damage passing through enemies. I'd like to say the P90 could work here too, but 50 rounds is a lot for a gun. Plus, MP7...
  13. DocterMisterBen

Some thoughts on the new weapons!

Oh man, this update has blown my mind! I wanted to list the guns from favorite to least, although I love them all. M4- I got this gun and after the first kill I started freaking out about how rad it was to all of my buddies. It's a more stable AK in my opinion, and is much more accurate, too...
  14. DocterMisterBen

3D & Animation Thread of modeling and stuff.

All the models in here absolutely blow my mind. Sometimes you forget how talented people can be! If we could put all of these in a big KF pack, think of the complete (fill this word in! you know what it's supposed to be!) saturation! I definitely need to pick up some coding skills when I have...
  15. DocterMisterBen

[WIP] Resident Evil Mut

You like making announcments? you like being a hero? If you do this then you totally will be a hero, Good luck!
  16. DocterMisterBen

The Executioner - Golden Desert Eagle Skin

That's awesome You're awesome!
  17. DocterMisterBen

Request a gun?

M4 super 90 would be cool It could be semi automatic with the spread of a the M3 super 90 with a 6 round magazine to balance it out it's also used by the British if you need all your unions to be jack
  18. DocterMisterBen

You know you play too much KF...

DOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSHDOSH ....I hope that sums it up
  19. DocterMisterBen

3D & Animation Resident Evil Conversion Project

I agree with this comment But I saw half was working on something new, maybe he can try again after he finishes up his current one? Hopefully we can ask him.
  20. DocterMisterBen

3D & Animation Resident Evil Conversion Project

Are you going to pick up the pieces and try completing it again? ....'cause you should totally do that.