• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Tactics can you level perks offline?

i was wondering can you level perks offline? Because i cant choose the achievement option offline when i play. I JUST NEED AN ANSWER, I DONT WANT ANY BULL**** OR COMPLIANTS ON HOW THIS DOESN'T MATTER AND STUFF. THX
  2. A

Tactics Your Keyboard Keys Effect How You Play/The Best Keyboard Key Combinations

I notice that the way you set your keys effect the way you play. Here's the way i set my keyboard for the basic keys up= w down= s left= a rigth= d I also notice that when i had my DROP WEAPON KEY set to "/" that i had to look at the keyboard and it got me in to stressful situations. drop...
  3. A

The Amazing Ace by: Ace Unlimited

This is a rap I made while thinking back on the good-old-days of Killing Floor when my name was The Amazing Ace. Listen Up! The Amzing Ace is back And he's more skilled than ever before When he kill specimens on the first wave They come back on the next wave asking for more! So Listen Up...
  4. A

My Killing Floor Rap by: Ace Unlimited

This is a rap I came up with one day when I was thinking about Killing Floor. My name is Ace, I'm on KF right now, Just hanging with my friends, and killing those Specimens like never before, And we just want you to know... one thing..... ITS KILL TIME!!! I log on Steam I get with my team...
  5. A

Squad What does YOUR NAME say ABOUT YOU?

I have always wondered why people name themselves like they do. I always give myself HEROIC NAMES like Elite Warrior, Elite, X, Ace (Altimate Combat Elite), Zero, Omega (Greek for "Last", as in Last one standing), and other name liek that. I chose Ace Unlimited because my skills dont have a...
  6. A

Squad Join the Special Weapons Artillery And Tactics Team

Hey i'm Ace Unlimited and i'm the leader of SWAATT and we are the leaders of the World Defence Forces, a group of elite sqauds dedicated to fighting the specimen threat. Our top priority is Mission: LIBERATION, and we need all the help we can get! All United Killing Floor Clans (UKFC) Welcome to...
  7. A

New Mutator Idea: SURVIVAL

Hey, I was wondering, Since Killing Floor is a Co-Op Survival Horror game maybe it should have a Survivor Mutator. i dont know how to make mutators but would be thankful if anyone could give me advice on what i need to make them. Heres the Configurations list ( the Would Be options for it...
  8. A

Level Design How to make GK-GlassMovers?

it lets you destroy static meshs but i try to placethem but can find them in the actors menu! i only found them on Abandoned base? why and how?
  9. A

A downloadable addon to KF-SDK that allows you to MAKE YOUR OWN WEAPON.

We need an downloadable addon that allows you to make your own weapon in the SDK of killing floor that way: PEOPLE WOULD STOP TELLING YOU THAT YOUR IDEA WILL NEVER WORK AND THAT IT sucks and stuff. I get tired of the sorry people that got a nerve to go on peoples pages and tell them that their...
  10. A

Staticstics That Shold Be Tracked.

Statistics that I think they should tracked Total times played Total Maps played Longest lifespan Shortest Lifespan Average lifespan Crawler kills Clot kills Stalker kills Gorefast kills Siren kills Bloat kills Husk kills Scrake kills Fleshpound kills Patriarch kills Total kills Highest killing...
  11. A

Statistics they should track

Hey Tripwire Interactive Its Ace Unlimited again, back with more ideas! These are some Staticstics that I think should be tracked.(Please feel free to reply and add in thing you think should be tracked too!) Total times played Total Maps played Longest lifespan Shortest Lifespan Average lifespan...
  12. A

IDEA FOR NEW GENETICS PERK (full requirements and benifits)

Hey tripwire, I'm Ace Unlimited and I got an idea for a new perk along with its requirements and how it could (and maybe should) look, ideas for new weapons. Genetics (symbol is a DNA-Double-Helix) As shown in the pick but make it stand vertically. Perk Benefits Lv.0: Increase Health to 110...
  13. A

How do you make Endless Specimen Spawns?

Hey, I was wondering how do you make endless specimen spawns? Have you ever played KF-Survival? well... just like that! i used KF-SDK and a made it, but theyed spawned too quickly. so i tweaked it and played again, and they spawned for about 3 waves worth of spawns and then stopped! I dont know...
  14. A

Code How do you make weapons?

Hey, I was just wondering how do you make your own weapons, because i have an idea for 20 different weapon ideas and blueprints for killing floor, and wanted to make them into useable weapons to use ingame and then put them on this site for people to try and rate. If anyone can give me any...
  15. A

Code How do you make mutators?

Hey, I was always wondering how to make killing floor mutators but after spending countless hours browsing Google for results and ending with failure. If anyone can give me any information on how to make mutators it would be awsome. Ace Unlimited Out!
  16. A

Idea for genetics & tech engineer perks

I came up with ideas for new weapons but i dont have the software to make them into static meshes so if anyone could give me advice or would be willing to make it into a fuctional weapon then it would greatly be aprecciated. thanks! I plan on designing blueprints for at least 10 weapons...