• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

3D & Animation Blood Vial Model

Hello, there was this thread in Ideas and suggestions section: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=53607 So I decided to create a model for it. I didn't get time to make good rendering scene, and model materials needs some touch up. But still what do you think...
  2. L

Grenade launcher suicide!

Hello again, so this time not only me get this bug. It happens on any map, it is when you shoot from a M79 or M32, no one is even close to you, and you explode. For some reason grenade just detonates and you die. I am sure that those moments no one is at least 20 meters near to me. Last time I...
  3. L

KF SDK textures problem

Hey, decided to actually start modding our best game. But when I go to textures > Killing floor textures and there is nothing I could actually use to create a map, or anything else. As I saw in one video at youtube, guy went there and it had plenty of KF textures. Here's a picture to make it...
  4. L

Critical error after 1014 update!

Hi, before that everything was alright, but after 1014 update, when my friend creates a server, on last waves of long game, hes computer just gets critical error. And after 1015 update it happens every time! When we connect to any other public server it is alright, but when he creates a server...
  5. L

Flamethrower Bug!

Hi, I've been playing as firebug for a while, and one very annoying bug is just "killing" me. Some times when you shoot with your flamethrower in small puffs and you end shooting, the FT just begins to spray automatically and only stop when the canister is empty. While FT is spraying...
  6. L

2D Art Killing floor wallpaper

Hello, so this is my first KF wallpaper. Knife was modeled by me. I know it looks not really professional, but I've done this really quick, and will try to do the next one much better. Tell me what you think. :)
  7. L

Sound Assigning tracks to different maps

Hello, just a simple (or not?) question. Killing floor music folder has a lot of music tracks in there, that I mostly don't hear in game, probably just because I don't play in certain maps. Is there any way to assign few tracks from that folder to few maps that I play more? Thanks
  8. L

Hi, changing just a bit of M14

Hello, I've been reading alot on these forums, but haven't found anything similar. Basically what I would like to know, is it possible to change the color of M14 laser? Thanks