• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Deathtyrant

Flashbang grenades?

This! They don't do damage but they're capable of temporarily putting all specs in blast radius into a stun. But that doesn't mean you can look at it when it goes off. It will blind you. Doesn't work on FPs because they have a metal plate over their eyes. Maybe the Commando can have access to them?
  2. Deathtyrant

Squad Central US player looking for clan/squad

I've put quite a bit of experience in Killing Floor under my belt. I can now keep my cool when FPs arrive, I know where the "crosshair" is and for less of a better word, I'm more capable of slaughtering specimens while keeping my hide in one piece. I'd like to join a clan thats rather active and...
  3. Deathtyrant

Server not responding issue

This is a really frustrating issue that I'm facing. I play Killing Floor with a select set of friends, they're all able to join without a problem except one. This one sees "server not responding", I've tried restarting game, restarting steam, restarting the computer, no luck. I'd say it's a...
  4. Deathtyrant

Perk effectiveness page

This is something I thought of today as I watched a suicidal fleshpound get 'naded and flamed to hell only to have him get a new skin texture, rage, and obliterate the entire team. It's shocking that people play on Suicidal that have no idea that their weapons are far more effective vs...
  5. Deathtyrant

New Perk Idea - Scientist

Since the zombies were a result of a scientific experiment gone awry and since a backstory of one of the characters mentioned actually going to the field to help the soldiers contain the threat there should be a Scientist perk He can use weapons if he likes but his real strength would be in...
  6. Deathtyrant

Berserker Aggro

Too many times have I had specimens wander past me to attack someone else, causing me to move from my position to save them and sometimes even end up getting killed myself due to the immense pileup of specimens on Capt Rambo trying to save the day. I think berserkers should have a scaling aggro...