• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Deathtyrant

New Medic Upgrade

Two words: Healing flamethrower Green fire = Healing win
  2. Deathtyrant

The ultimate and ONLY KF is dying / not updated / etc thread

Ahhhh! IT MAKES SENSE! lol
  3. Deathtyrant

Tactics How many pipebombs do you need to kill the Patriarch? Click here to find out.

As far as pipebombs go I know they get the job done but wow they can be really really cheap in more ways than one. Is this what we've become? We have to rely on cowardly tactics to kill a boss? Personally I prefer the sneaking around corners and whatnot and lining up headshots with an xbow, it's...
  4. Deathtyrant

The ultimate and ONLY KF is dying / not updated / etc thread

While we're on the concept of simple fixes, has anyone ever had a shotty/support perk, then switched to another perk and had the shotty suddenly vanish WITHOUT payback? That sucks =\
  5. Deathtyrant

Custom perks?

Totally agree, having a requirement to kill clots would be ridiculous and if TWI did implement this idea and put a 'clot kill' bar in, shame on them D: I like this idea, having more than one requirement to level up a perk would require much more work than people think, especially if your...
  6. Deathtyrant

Worst weapon

I heard a good weapon for medic on suicidal is SCAR but I've personally never tried it so I couldn't give you my opinion on that
  7. Deathtyrant

Squad What does YOUR NAME say ABOUT YOU?

Oh yeah, Deathtyrant.. that's actually a Dungeons and Dragons reference to one of the nastiest monsters the DM can throw at you. An undead beholder.
  8. Deathtyrant

Worst weapon

I'm going to politely disagree with this opinion on hunting shotguns, there has been many occassion where possible overruns have been thwarted because a single well aimed double barrel blast from one of these beauties, I've cut down 10+ specs in one go before which is a lifesaver when theres a...
  9. Deathtyrant

Squad What does YOUR NAME say ABOUT YOU?

Name's DoubleTap, I took it from ZombieLand, since this is a zombie game, I figged it'd be kinda fitting
  10. Deathtyrant

Custom perks?

From the Desk of Mr. DoubleT/\P, I went fossil huntin! Loookie at what I found.. Actually the reason I went searching is because this was brought up last night in a match after I mentioned how desperately bad I wanted a Ninja perk, then someone suggested a Custom perk, where you pick the...
  11. Deathtyrant

Just a heads up :ddddddd

wat?
  12. Deathtyrant

Just a heads up :ddddddd

Hopin for a nerf to SS :D
  13. Deathtyrant

New Perk Idea - Scientist

A mod you say? Hmmm sounds good to me. This idea was something I came up with rather quickly, on the spot actually. The snares and roots in MMOs etc gave me the concept. I think the idea of playing a pure support role but without the invincibility of the medic may appeal to some of the more...
  14. Deathtyrant

You'd give them testicular cancer xD
  15. Deathtyrant

Well that may be so because it's just a rough draft of an idea that still requires LOTS of polishing, I don't even know what the weapons would look like. But then again I don't really judge a weapon by how it looks, more or less I judge a weapon by how useful it is in combat. Looks have little...
  16. Deathtyrant

Ideas and Suggestions

I really like the idea of having an option with your equipment. Makes me think of GRAW (Ghost Recon). These extra options like the syringes and the bombs could easily replace the grenades. I know I wouldn't miss em. And for the record I DID steal your idea for stun grenades and I enjoyed...
  17. Deathtyrant

Flashbang grenades?

Yeah, that would be a minor setback, although if you throw a flashbang the only one that gets blinded for seeing it is you, unless it's a Friendly Fire server, oh god that would get messy. *blind* *blind* *blind* dead dead DEAD
  18. Deathtyrant

Flashbang grenades?

This! They don't do damage but they're capable of temporarily putting all specs in blast radius into a stun. But that doesn't mean you can look at it when it goes off. It will blind you. Doesn't work on FPs because they have a metal plate over their eyes. Maybe the Commando can have access to them?
  19. Deathtyrant

Tactics Berserker tactics for the new update.

Ahhh Berserker, I rolled with it all the way to level 6 and although I'm more prone to going Support I have some tips to share with the rest of you prospective Zerkers out there. 1) Berserker uses Chainsaw on legs... ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE I have actually been able to chain together Zed time...
  20. Deathtyrant

Ideas for higher level perks and a more challenging game

I would so farm for lvl 11 Berserker!