• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Squad rs2.fi - Finnish RS2 Community

We are a Finnish community for all the Finnish gamers and our international friends within RO franchise. In RS2 we have been since the launch but in RO franchise we have been longer. [rs2.fi] is a community, not a clan. Players with our tag are server admins. Our focus is on providing enjoyable...
  2. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Serverops Bug List

These are the server-side/WebAdmin bugs that needs addressing, in no particular importance order. If you are running own server in RS2, join their official Discord and tag [TW]Kitten Mittens to give you access to #serverops channel for peer support among other server admins/operators. Some of...
  3. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

[Public] Darkest Hour Battle Campaign

Members of the TWI and Darkest Hour Community The 29th Infantry Division, 116th Regiment, 1st Battalion, Baker Company presents the: Public Baker Company Battle Campaign Starting upcoming Tuesday, the 9th of June at 9PM GMT / 4PM EST and continuing every Tuesday for the next 7 weeks! The...
  4. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Custom Maps Sunday

29th Infantry Division is bringing back the old and once so popular #CustomMapsSunday. Join us every Sunday at around 8pm GMT / 4pm EST for some custom maps action! 29th Infantry Division [Battalion Server] 74.91.123.225:7777 (Server has fast download enabled, if you experience slow download...
  5. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

[Question] AMD vs Intel (Gaming Rig Help)

I'm building a computer for RO2 SDK but of course I play RO2/RS extensively. Is there a gameplay difference (or any known issues) if I go with AMD or Intel? I personally have no previous experience or knowledge about this matter and the below builds are as a result of feedback from the friends...
  6. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Why nobody wants to play custom maps?

Saw this topic going on in one custom map thread. Instead of hijacking that thread, I'm here wondering what's up with the all "Wasting time on creating custom maps which nobody wants to play" or "Don't fear custom maps, play them" sigs? Why people are against custom maps? :confused: I've been...
  7. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Gaming.fi adds RO2

Finnish online gaming community site http://www.gaming.fi adds RO2 to their game news list. News link (in Finnish)
  8. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Server ROID vs Linux ID

Hey, I'm in process of getting a support for RO/DH for one Finnish provider but it runs in Linux so one thing troubles me: I know ROID and Linux ID (or whatever it is called) are different numbers and at least comparing my numbers I couldn't see anything common in those. I have huge list of...
  9. [fll.fi] Tuomainen

Communitues in RO/DH

Hey all, good old Zookawarrior stopping by this side of the forum world too :P Some might recognize the name from DH... Anyways, I think one of the things that keeps games alive is the communities. At least for me personally guess I wouldn't be playing DH if I didn't have something I belong to...