• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Major Liability

the evil within

The trailer wasn't scary and the game almost certainly won't be scary. But if Mikami's working on it and the gameplay will be similar to that of RE4, it's pre-order material (assuming the gameplay videos don't change my mind).
  2. Major Liability

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Just beat DooM 3 again for old times' sake. It was ridiculously easy, I should have played on a harder setting. I certainly don't remember effortlessly running through most levels like it was a speed run. Must be the framerate; last time I beat it the graphics were cutting edge and I was getting...
  3. Major Liability

Finished MGS2, on to 3 (which I have never played before). Initial impressions: This game is all about patience... This is going to be painful.
  4. Major Liability

Playing through MGS2 again, this time the HD version. It's been almost a decade since I played and it still holds up. Really the only problem I ever had with the game is how the trigger works, especially for the assault rifles; hold lightly for aiming, hold firmly for full auto. Sucks for those...
  5. Major Liability

Having beat MGR and unlocked most of the equipment, I must say it's laughably easy using the Fox blade. Gets real on Very Hard without it, though. Also, the last boss is just hilarious. I almost feel like MGR was designed as a parody of the MGS series in more ways than one. Hardcore fans might...
  6. Major Liability

Got my pre-order of Metal Gear Rising the other day. Fun Platinum action game, but I feel like they could've done more with the manual slicing mechanic; it's basically just a finishing move you use once you've already beat up the enemies with your normal attacks. The ninja run and parry...
  7. Major Liability

Borrowed Black Ops II for PS3 because I needed something different. I'm merely average on a controller; I actually have to use tactics to be successful, as opposed to MW2 on the PC where I could rely on my aim and reflexes to get a good ratio. Multiplayer gameplay is addictive and balanced as...
  8. Major Liability

[Music] Metal ?

Yes. But I know nothing about all the subgenres. Only that I like this. I think they call this goregrind. Not exactly listening music but something about it makes me push that much harder when I'm working out. Probably ****ing amazing to see live as well.
  9. Major Liability

[Movie] Iron Sky (First Offical Trailer)

Red Dawn 2: Mars attacks Fund it, now
  10. Major Liability

[Game] Steam X-Mas Sales - What'chu Got?

Got the Ubi pack mainly for Rayman and AssCreed III. I never really got into the series but 3 looked good in gameplay videos. Hopefully I can find some good Far Cry 2 mods, because the stock gameplay videos made me wot. Also picked up Castle Crashers just cause.
  11. Major Liability

TV Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled

The only one I can think of that REALLY disappointed me was Rome. I suppose it was just too expensive for them to maintain that level of authenticity in the sets and everything, though.
  12. Major Liability

HAWX is fun, reminds me of Ace Combat, though the cinematic-looking OFF system is a bit clunky on a Xbox controller. Really disappointed with Borderlands 2 so far, because the game itself is excellent, but the random players I've met so far have all been incompetent mutes who leave as soon as...
  13. Major Liability

Next up is Universe Sandbox, HAWX, and Rayman. Would've gotten Dishonored but I don't feel like installing Win 7 just yet (I had a bad experience last time). Hope Ace of Spades wins the vote, it looks like a TDM version of Minecraft with guns. Most of all I hope these have a lot of replay...
  14. Major Liability

Just got Borderlands 2. It's like the first game, only more polished and with brighter colors - quite good. Probably going to buy my friend a copy for Chrimbus before the sale expires. Also picked up Arkham City GOTY, and I'm on the fence about I Am Alive. Really hope Rayman Origins goes on...
  15. Major Liability

The end of the world the 21th dec...

I'm feeling pretty sick lately, let's hope I am not patient zero with the zombie plague that destroys the world tomorrow.
  16. Major Liability

21.12 We're all going to die !!!

What you call "the end of the world," I call a refreshing change of pace. :IS2:
  17. Major Liability

Rename New (I don't know it's name) medic gun

Military designations are fine. Using a specific name that was given to the weapon by the manufacturer not so much.
  18. Major Liability

How about weapon Remodels instead of Reskins?

I'd rather have entirely new weapons, really. Why not some new stats and properties for the new model? There are plenty of real weapons that could be added with functionality that would be totally different from anything already in the game.
  19. Major Liability

Crash At Splash Screen

Just starting getting an odd problem that completely breaks KF for me. Didn't find any posts about it with Search either. Anyways, when I try to launch KF, it displays the splash screen then gives me a Critical Error message that reads: InPos>Size in FFileManagerWindows. This error is probably...