• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Silentspy

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

team euro 79.161.157.131/32
  2. Silentspy

Competitive clanplay has started, meet RO:Ladder

i recommend every unit/clan to sign up to this that want to have some fun in ROHOS! team-euro will be there :)
  3. Silentspy

Server Web admin

the default admin username is administrator and password is 123, to alter this modify it in web panel under Passwords and delete the command parameter from bat file to start server with
  4. Silentspy

New RO2 Gameplay vid and interview

great interview!
  5. Silentspy

Showtime 2010!

would be nice if we could get it verified if its good enough in ROHOS, it really change the gameplay a lot
  6. Silentspy

Showtime 2010!

how about grenade bounces? in RO:OST there is no sound when a grenade drop by you, really an annoyance... which i really hope ROHOS have into consideration
  7. Silentspy

Showtime 2010!

not sure if i like the aerial recon too much, does it mark enemies in buildings too?
  8. Silentspy

Thinking of buying this game

this game is really worth the few bucks it costs now, it may look a bit out of date with grapichs but the realism just really adds a whole new experience, really recommend it!
  9. Silentspy

When are you goin to release DH update?

been waiting for this moment forever !
  10. Silentspy

Is TWI going to E3?

thats very sad news
  11. Silentspy

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

keep the good work up! i seriously cant wait for the new patch, all i can think of whenever i pass a wall i could be climbing over it :confused: either way, this gotta be the most played mod ive ever played, actually i almost played it more then RO itself hehe
  12. Silentspy

Release: Realism Match

some things i would really like to see is that bodies/weapons and most things that goes away after about 1 minute or so normally stays the whole round in realism matches, could really change the outcome of the match!
  13. Silentspy

Release date

its good TWI wants a beta, so we can find those nasty bugs rather then have them on release
  14. Silentspy

strange issue, network related

ive done a full reinstall of RO and DH and havent experienced the insane amount of disconnects yet, but its still here for some reason EDIT: k ive done very much testing and appears its my ISP, they changed the fiber converter box already but the problem still persist, not as much on night...
  15. Silentspy

i belive its a issue because when i got a new ISP(FIBER) these random disconnects occur really much compared to when i had my old ISP(ADSL), which i never had almost any disconnects at all unless my connection was capped, but notice that i havent got any message stating that i got disconnected...
  16. Silentspy

hi, I have this problem that whenever i join a server in Darkest hour(I know im playing the mod but its also related with RO as i get the same issue there) server throws me out without any message and i check log and i see this Log: (Karma): Level Karma Terminated. NetComeGo: Close...