• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. StarHero-D

KF Please never make KF 2

perhaps if twi wont give us a kf2 maybe someone out there can get a spiritual successor to kf started. id personally welcome a kf2 with new stuff with the old stuff as well but it doesnt seem like its gonna happen so our only hopes are for twi to change their mind or for someone else to make a...
  2. StarHero-D

KF New Perk: Ranger, Archer etc.

perhaps there can be 2 bows one simple wood bow for the low tier and a upgraded compound bow with scope for the higher teir. and using these bows with different perks gives it different effects like demo using the bow would have explosive tipped arrows ;). sharpshooter would have arrows with...
  3. StarHero-D

New Weapon The Sonic Scream Cannon

you could i dont see why not.
  4. StarHero-D

that would be awesomeeeeee :eek: maybe as a alt fire it would thrust the mace forward and have it start spinning like the fps meat grinders and the primary fire would be your standard face smash swing down with a spin.
  5. StarHero-D

i realized if the ssc cannon is firing a siren scream sound would be excruciatingly annoying so the cannons fire sounds would have to be changed or muffled to like 90-99%.
  6. StarHero-D

i knew that bloat bile could hurt fellow zeds i wasnt aware of the husk fireball being the same however all thats really needed is to either change the siren mechanics so she hurts her own zed butt buddies which would be pretty amusing to see or make ammo that can hurt zeds but act like siren...
  7. StarHero-D

if you guys havnt noticed by now we have a husk fire ball luncher in the form of a weapons and with the recent event the vile thrower which pretty much throws bloat vomit all thats left is the siren. The Sonic Scream Cannon. ripped right from the throat of a siren and made into a weapon the...
  8. StarHero-D

KF Halloween 2013 community want... !!!

its sad but yes i have noticed this recent event formula my self personally i would like to see a killing floor 2 as well as everyone else on here idk why twi is so hellbent on not making one.
  9. StarHero-D

KF Halloween 2013 community want... !!!

what i want this halloween event. an actual character pack with 4 characters: hopefully something police swat/riot themed its about time they got some new squad members. new zed: for the love of god twi make a new zed already and event reskins dont count as new zeds. different paint schemes...
  10. StarHero-D

KF ideas for new weapons

i just came back to say yes to them all. now that 3rd one could use a more modern touch to it but it would make a decent steam punk zerker pistol. zerker m4? hell to the mother ****ing yes. i think i would prefer a zerker scar-h with a katana blade attached to it or a shotty with a claymore...
  11. StarHero-D

KF ideas for new weapons

you should reread it.
  12. StarHero-D

KF ideas for new weapons

ah yes dargos qualta blade thats the perfect example of what i had in mind for a blade gun. that machine pistol or sub machine gun which ever looks pretty neat too. @capt the we could do that but i want different types of guns with blade functions imagine a shotgun that can transform into a...
  13. StarHero-D

KF ideas for new weapons

i have a excellent idea for a set of weapons called blade guns not to be confused with gunblades which have the hilt of a gun and the blade of a sword but only function as a sword as far as i know. blade guns are a glorious combination of sword and gun retaining the functionality of both what...
  14. StarHero-D

9mm Burst Fire Pistol?

dual m93rs? yes please :cool:.
  15. StarHero-D

KF Police Character Pack

i requested something like this a long time ago personally i wouldnt mind twi making a police themed character pack (especially if there was a character in a nypd uniform) and a riot control character pack-(police officers decked out in full blown heavy duty riot gear).
  16. StarHero-D

KF Next Golden Weapon Packs Ideas

i think that old mp7 should get gold plated that thing has been around as long as i have been playing it which is roughly 3 years now off and on. the m9 pea shooter also definitely needs to be gold plated though i imagine that could cause alot of technical problems. a gold plated hunting shotty...
  17. StarHero-D

What I want is specimen RRR! (Round Robin Reactions)

so basically you want the specimens combat behavior to be mixed up could be interesting if implemented in a different mode maybe the specimens them selfs could get mixed up as well like the cloning machines barfed up the wrong samples and got them all mixed up imagine a gorefast with a scrakes...
  18. StarHero-D

forget the m99 this is what we really need

because the m99 was suppose to fill that role but ended up getting nerfed due to all the whiners and is now a useless metal brick which i would rather smack the zombies around with then buy full ammo for 5k dont get me wrong i love the m99 but nobody in their right mind is gonna pay 5k for ammo...
  19. StarHero-D

forget the m99 this is what we really need

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tank_rifle and for commando http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_97_20_mm_AT_Rifle theres already some at rifles in ro2 all thats needed is some model and texture porting and reworking as well as some reblancing and voila. they can be called the Anti Fleshpound...
  20. StarHero-D

some things i would like to see in the summer event

yes the m99 is as i said useless i can use ANY and i repeat that ANY gun in the entire killing floor arsenal do you know what the one gun i cant use is? the m99 so thats saying something from a guy who can use any gun in the kf arsenal its not that i hate the m99 no no no i love the m99 ok i...