• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. HalfDemon

What new Specimen would you like to see?

I do understand that a fair amount of players dislike the Brute as you have to apply a whole new tactic to take down the line-breaker of specimens (that is easily resolved with teamwork might I add, which was one of the primary objectives behind the creation). It can cause some headaches for...
  2. HalfDemon

Sound Importing sounds into KF

Replace a track name with your desired song from NoiseR. E.g take out DirgeDefective1 (completely) and replaced the OGG file with your NoiseR file but call it 'DirgeDefective1'. It should now play that song instead. I can't say I truly endorse replacing the music, but it does get repetitive...
  3. HalfDemon

Would it be worth doing another community beta?

Make a list of known current issues that could be tested in the community beta, to see if it is worthwhile. I would be happy to participate in balancing and not trying to be defeatist, previous members have raised significant issues. This does not mean that we should not strive to round off KF...
  4. HalfDemon

Your opinion on kiting

Zerker Kiting Zerker Kiting As a keen lover of the bezerker class - killing the specimens at their own gain and feeling like some sort of unstoppable killing machine using a sword - I cannot deny that I enjoy charging in alone. This has the benefit of drawing away a good amount of specimens...
  5. HalfDemon

Custom Killing Floor Soundtrack - Abombination

That's actually really good! I like it. My only complaint is that it feels a bit slow and the deep notes of the electric guitar does no favours with that. If this song is refined and loops a bit better than hells yeah I'll put it in my music.
  6. HalfDemon

Introducing the Tripwire Interactive Wiki

Will this include the lore behind the specimens creation? There's a lot of lore behind some of the specimens that a lot of players have their own opinions about; I've been writing a lot behind the specimens (in a story-series thing) which I think would please the majority of players so I would...
  7. HalfDemon

2Fangz

Your logic is incorrect, Walo. New members do join and do come back and accept that the older members have seen the same suggestions over and over and over and over again. In that time, most of them have analysed and evaluated the pros/cons of new suggestions in an articulate and thoughtful...
  8. HalfDemon

IJC Whats Next? [New Weapon]

Nope. Just outnumbered by those who don't instantly attack each other for apparently no reason other than to aggravate them. Also, if you feel outnumbered shouldn't that be telling you something?
  9. HalfDemon

Make the LAW a superweapon

Agreed.
  10. HalfDemon

Mini Competition

Then how come two 9mm shots to a Clot Head insta-kills it, while two shots will cause it to bleed out instead? :(
  11. HalfDemon

Magnums for ss

This: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=52393&highlight=Colt+Python
  12. HalfDemon

[mutator] kf rpg

Also I encourage working together as a team, grab everyone on your list to help you out because this can be become very difficult. I'm usually on a lot of the time, so just add me as a friend if you want a hand.
  13. HalfDemon

KF RPG Mod

Also I encourage working together as a team, grab everyone on your list to help you out because this can be become very difficult. I'm usually on a lot of the time, so just add me as a friend if you want a hand.
  14. HalfDemon

I'm falling in love with Commando all over again

Don't you mean KILLING the FLOOR. Sorry I couldn't resist :D
  15. HalfDemon

[Zed Idea]H

Considering all the experiments that the Horizon team did, I wouldn't be surprised if they did test some-things on more aggressive breeds of dogs, yet I think any sort of 'hell-hound' wouldn't fit in (this version) of) KF though. Might be worth looking into as a mutator however...
  16. HalfDemon

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

THIS is why Heavy should never join KF. He would EAT all the ZEDS. And Briar. On another note: ‪The Vicious Cycle of Dosh‬‏ - YouTube
  17. HalfDemon

Killing Floor 2 Megapost

I must say I found myself in the strange position of being quite surprised by your suggestion, Mr. Jester. Mainly due to the fact that I never considered the RPG element in a possible sequel to Killing Floor. I agree with the player's own strengths being added to with a selective system (and...
  18. HalfDemon

why not zombies?

Possibly due to the lithe form of females, the substance used to camouflage them works more efficiently with a smaller mass and less muscular tissue males are more prone to acquire. That's my theory, but then you have the Patriarch which just effs up my theory :D
  19. HalfDemon

A Little Help for the Medics...

Hemi (or someone from the clan I belong to, WPC, I can't recall who exactly, my bad) has created this and you can change how ranged it is. Not sure if they are/have released yet.
  20. HalfDemon

Mutator Grey and White List

Greylist: Colt Python. Forum Page: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=52393 Link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20371347/Whisky%27s+Colt+Python.rar Also I would suggest perhaps a look into White-listing with a bit of balance to the weapon. However, I have a gut feeling if...