• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Y

Original* Complaints Thread

For all your bawww-ers, whiners, and complainers out there, or maybe some of you natural story tellers, this will hopefully be the thread for you. You can whine about how your team epically failed the other day, or complain about how your team didn't help you because they thought you were being...
  2. Y

My Gameplay Freezes

Computer: Acer Aspire 5920 OS: Vista 32 bit Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 @ 1.5 ghz RAM: 2 gb Well here's the issue: sometimes when I play any server (any difficulty and whatnot), the gameplay completely freezes. Not the game itself, I can still walk, shoot and stuff. But the gameplay...
  3. Y

Merry Men Help pl0x

Sup guys. So I've heard you can accomplish Merry Men in solo on any difficulty. Assuming this is true, I have a certain question on my mind. In the last wave you have to only use the xbow, but do weapons laid down from previous waves count as using that weapon in the patty wave? (i.e. mass...
  4. Y

Server Querying too many

This just happened recently, but now every time I try to limit the servers to the specifications I want, it still keeps querying 1000+ servers, including empties and fulls. Please help. Computer: Acer Aspire 5920 OS: Windows Vista SP2 32 bit Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 at 1.5 ghz RAM: 2...