• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Y

ideas from friends please read

It's ok. Just remember Rule 24. Just reworded differently.
  2. Y

Dual wield knifes and katanas

...Ok I'mma have to rewatch that movie for the 6th time to make sure you're telling it like it is..I just can't recall a scene with Tallahassee going akimbo...
  3. Y

"Engineer-like" perks aren't always worded as such.
  4. Y

After a comma, use a space. After a period, also use a space.
  5. Y

Reply with your funny stories about new guys

Don't worry bro. You're not the only one. So...you? If anyone has a sense of humor, they'd get the point of this thread right off the bat. It's to point out the oh so silly antics of noobs (not newbs). And of course, who doesn't like making fun of people? That's the central thesis of pure...
  6. Y

Since when did Tallahassee go akimbo with chainsaws?
  7. Y

Lev 6 symbol same as lev 1?

Except then they would need to make more achievements relating to said perks to balance them out. For example, there's only 1 achievement for the commando (kill 1000 things with scar) but there's like 3 for zerker. I'm all for more achievements, but a lvl 7 still seems iffy to me.
  8. Y

idea for a new gamemode (Kill Switch)

Isn't this just like that one map, KF-TheHive or something? You still have to solve objectives, only the difference is the trader.
  9. Y

Lev 6 symbol same as lev 1?

LOL!! Lvl 12! I like you, man. You're funny. Imagine a zerker with lvl 12 status. 500% the damage and 100% damage resistance lol.
  10. Y

New Weapon [British STEN SMG]

So if this is meant for medic, why does it still do half the damage of an AK? And where's the med dart alt fire? Also, too many magazines (not clips).
  11. Y

Its been quite a while...

Lol what'd you get infractions for?
  12. Y

Mental Crosshairs.

I am ashamed to say that I still suck at hip-shooting, but that's because I play zerker most of the time. I'm best at ****ing up your face.
  13. Y

Yeah, just like there's no reason to let people be stupid, right? School's there for a reason. It's also a good place to bash stupid people because they can't even do simple punctuation. Seriously, would you rather read something written by a 5 year old, or a 18 year old when you're tired?
  14. Y

New Weapon proposal

That is true. I recede the point.
  15. Y

Tripwire Developing Killing Floor in Wrong Way

So here's what it boils down to so far: either you're a troll, or incredibly stupid. Counting this, I've responded twice in this thread. I suggest we chase the troll out with pitchforks.
  16. Y

ALT-F4 is broken and i kinda need my boss key :P

Lol... L2clikfstr. Ctrl+shift+esc opens the task manager directly, without having to go through the little menu if you have Windows Vista or 7.
  17. Y

Anyone Else?

By weakness, I mean they can hurt you without you getting close to them. I know the zerker's unbalanced right now. Decap them first. No problems. Learn to bait them and slash at the right moment. Actually not that hard, even if they're really, really annoying when they spawn only around you...
  18. Y

Killing Floor - My first time playing this game :D

Lol nice tidbit of video effects you have there, but my tip would be to use the lever action rifle over the shotgun, because the LAR is a sharpshooter weapon, giving you more damage than you can do with the shotgun, unless you were playing support. In general, try to use your perk weapon as...
  19. Y

What do you think Firebug will get...

They need to have more kids like that. Creates more lulz. I had a friend once, back in 11th grade. He dared me to look directly into a magnesium reaction lab reaction. Needless to say, that wasn't the smartest thing I could've done. Luckily I'm Asian, so it came through like a little...
  20. Y

Reply with your funny stories about new guys

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42385 i iz butthurt bc u gaiz stol mai ideaz -_-