• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S3R4PH!M

Beta Map [BETA] KF-BioticsLab-UK

Any news on the next or final version?
  2. S3R4PH!M

Beta Map [BETA] KF-BioticsLab-UK

It seems like there isn't much going on here at the moment. So how is the development going, OP? Is there currently any development at all? Or are you waiting for more potential bug reporters?
  3. S3R4PH!M

Tactical Dismemberment

Hmmm.. The animation turns into a ragdoll after death, but it is possible to shoot the head off. So why it's not possible to do this to other limbs or at least the arms, if it is too much work to do a falling animation? There has not to be a synchronised animation. It could just be the same...
  4. S3R4PH!M

Tactical Dismemberment

I just played through Dead Space 2 and I love the dismemberment. My suggestion is that you should be able to do that in KF too. For all of those who don't know what I'm talking about: If you shoot on the limbs of an enemy and deal enough damage to that limb, it will be cut off. So you can slow...
  5. S3R4PH!M

Ammo prices

when you have to fill TWO pistols it costs TWO times the price for filling one of them. EDIT: sry forget that i read it wrong. Is the price rly like that?
  6. S3R4PH!M

An Off-Hand Specimen Idea: Variation

I like this idea. I hope TW listens to them.
  7. S3R4PH!M

C4 or so...

Read the title. we are a special squad of survivors with weapons which some people never dream of. we have eg proximity pipebombs. i think when we have them we could have something like C4 or other bombs with remote ignition(right word??). so we can control when the bomb detonates and not the...
  8. S3R4PH!M

Pipe Bomb Ability

I sometimes have the nooblike problem that i get killed by a pipebomb of mine when i had forgotten that i placed it just there. Maybe there could be the ability of at least the demolition perk to see the own pipebombs on a perklevel related distance, just like a little light above them or they...
  9. S3R4PH!M

Door Charges

i like the idea. maybe it could be an alt fire of the pipe bomb and maybe the alt fire of the axe could break 'welded' wooden doors too^^
  10. S3R4PH!M

Favourite character and why

my favorites: -agent wilkes -carnivore i like this super battle armor, which is also developed by Horzine. And from the non dlc content i like the two(?) officers in police uniform.
  11. S3R4PH!M

One handed 9mm with pistol whip [Beta]

i like the idea. maybe it wouldnt deal as much damage as the knife but it could stun the specimens and a quick melee button isnt needed because it can replace the flashlight on alternate fire so you only use the flashlight button for the flashlight
  12. S3R4PH!M

Default server fillter settings

at first i have to say that none of the filter options really works for me. i get full servers and ampty servers and passworded servers and sometimes servers with another difficulty. that should be fixed. and another filter should be the game length. AND you are right the defualt should filter...
  13. S3R4PH!M

Major Glitch (not exploit)

oh come on!! just tell what happens and not where or so. most of us dont need to cheat to have our fun. but discussing about this might be fun, too.
  14. S3R4PH!M

More flashlights

i would suggest that you an have two 9mm flashlights at the same time, so when you find a 9mm dropped by a killed player not only the model lying on the ground has the flashlight but when you hold it in your hands it has it, too. then the flashlight could "flash" the double size of area or or it...
  15. S3R4PH!M

golden star

everbody knows the golden star next to your perk sign when you're level 6. what could this star mean? i think if level 6 was the final max level, TWI could have made the sign only gold colored. but they put a star next to it like the level 1 star - only golden. could this mean that there is a...
  16. S3R4PH!M

OMG a life sign

SPAM^^ ok lets get serious.. did anyone notice that the banner for the free weekend was finally removed from the kf homepage? this is a clearly evidence: the KF team is still alive! interpret this how you want...
  17. S3R4PH!M

KFMod official 2.51 and 2.52

ok but back to my last question: in the mod do only i have those bugs with the mutator menue or do you all have those?
  18. S3R4PH!M

What specimen ideas do you approve of?

Specter and Hydra
  19. S3R4PH!M

KFMod official 2.51 and 2.52

ok thx but i wonder why there are some people who say they have the official 2.51 version.. another question: what do you think is the best version to play and in general? 2.5 2.51 community 2.51 which u can download from the link above 2.52 (2.51 community sequel)
  20. S3R4PH!M

Tier 4 weapons thread

weapons that arent stronger than the ones we already have but different or more unique (--> burst fire assault rifle or slug shotgun). those could be midstrong but because of their differences to the existing weapons they would make the whole more interesting. and i love the shovel even though...