• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Holy_Colt

Weapon Select Menu

(Please read before deciding) Once you've leveled a perk you usually get rewarded. At level 5 it was usually a weapon that could get you father than a M9 could do alone. Then we were introduced to a new level as well as a tier system of weaponry. But when all was said and done we were rewarded...
  2. Holy_Colt

Mutator Idea:The Charlie G

So its called in the army. The M2 Carl Gustav is a recoiless rifle that shoots a tank round rather than an rpg. Well what would be wrong without a little more variety in your rocket launcher? Rather shoot an rpg round or a 84mm tank round at some zeds? Now I know what your thinking, "Oh god not...
  3. Holy_Colt

Toggling Walk

To the extent of my knowledge in the UT engine the binding command is usually SET INPUT <keybinding> <command> While I know this is true the walk command eludes me other than its cheat counterpart. I am trying to get the slow movement "Walk" to be a toggle effect rather than having to press it...
  4. Holy_Colt

Enfield L85 Suggestion

Many people will say that this has been tested already, but to be honest the setup for the commando class could use another rifle to help itself out, or a SMG for that matter. The fact pertains to the L22 (Bullpup) that just about everyone despises. One way to make everyone happy would be to...