• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. StuKKa

Level Design [HELP] Editor crashes on rebuilding lights

Thanks for the help, but sending the map with all additional packages is not really an option, because it uses a lot of custom meshes, textures and models. But, i have fixed the error! The simple solution: Add a layer material. If no material is added, the lightning crashes! Damn, in UE4 it is...
  2. StuKKa

Level Design [HELP] Editor crashes on rebuilding lights

Hi there, I currently working on my first KF2 map, and after I added some terrain, the editor keeps crashing on calculating light maps. Bug report doesn't give a hint, so maybe one of you has expierenced something like this. I'm using terrain and not landscape, because i need only some small...
  3. StuKKa

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Stats displaying via php was done in 10 minutes, with calculating all stuff needed and configurated on the server. The problem is the dedicated server should access a php based remote database. I'm not sure what the server is really sending and retriving from the remote database on top of this...
  4. StuKKa

Hi, one question: Could I host a server perk server based on PHP? Because I have a community Site running on a webserver, but I have no root access to it and can't run any files on it except php and a database. I only wanna show the results of the gaming on the user profiles. At the moment i...
  5. StuKKa

Isn't it weird that TWI keeps adding content despite...

I have 64GB of RAM running on my board, so I see no problem ... add more content please :D .... But the hard coded memory of UE2 is a problem. It reminds me of my good old Half-Life modding days, when the game often crashes with "Run out of memory" when the mirrors where on and to much...
  6. StuKKa

2D Art [QUESTION] Texture Sequence

Hi there, I want to create a sequence of textures (like an animated gif file) but I don't find anything about the naming convention about this. I know it should be possible, but I don't know how. Anyone could help?
  7. StuKKa

Level Design [ERROR] Brush draw failure

Ok, sorry, found the problem .... i accidently dropped a antiportal in the middle of the room and this was the result ..... damn .... why must this entity so small :) .... now it works probably ... thanks for helping
  8. StuKKa

Thats a little problematic, because it uses content of a mod I'm working on, so it would be about 500 to 800 MB ... It is a big block (add), with another Block in it (substract). From outside the room it looks normal, but from inside, it happens what you could see in the first picture.
  9. StuKKa

Hi there, I'm still working on my map and got a failure drawing the interrior of the first trader. I'm not sure why this happens. I also put a AntiPortalActor behind this wall, but I could still see through the wall. It seems like the brushes (drawn substract) are causing this error, or only...
  10. StuKKa

Level Design [QUESTION] Setting Gamemode in Map Properties?

Hi there, I'm working on a map an I'm nearby finishing it, but I want to show up some custom Zed's, and so I want to set the gametype only on this specific map. Is there any possibility to set this only in the map or should I use a mutator (There is a mutator with the same theme as the map, so I...
  11. StuKKa

Code [QUESTION] Projektile finds nearby Zed

Yes, I meant homing. Thank you, i give it a try with the ut scripts
  12. StuKKa

Code [QUESTION] Projektile finds nearby Zed

Hi, I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but this is something I came with when I was thinking about the last weapons I will add to my little project. What I'm thinking about is a projektile, something like a crossbow bolt, that doesn't fly directly to the target. It should find the target like...
  13. StuKKa

Code [QUESTION] Locked Packages?

Seems i found a solution. I read that the engine doesn't like it when packages are named by the same way i.e. myAnimations for animations, models and textures. I don't know that, I'm a PHP Zend developer, and have always the same naming conventions :) .... Hope it is now fixed and will work in...
  14. StuKKa

I could also compile if file doesn't exist ... deleted, not on the system. There must be a cache folder for edited files. Anyone an idea?
  15. StuKKa

Problem still the same. I'm adding the mesh, save the file (file gets bigger i checked it), open the editor again and the mesh is available. I'm going to add the mod to the killingfloor.ini, get the path of the mesh to the weapon pickup class and whooops, mesh is not available. I delete the mod...
  16. StuKKa

Thank you, but I always load the entire package. The strange thing is, when i import a new file into the package and save it, closing the sdk, reopen it and the file is gone. If i delete the file (the whole static mesh package) and recompile the mod or starting the game, the file is in place...
  17. StuKKa

Statics saved, the package file (i.e. StaticMeshes) isn't saved. When I added a new model, nothing is saved, it still uses the old static mesh package. If i delete this file, it will return when i play the game. This only happens to content mentioned in script files. I.e. weapons (animation or...
  18. StuKKa

Hi guys, I'm working on a little addon for KF, but yesterday I run again in a kind of trap. I made some world models of the weapons and saved them to a static mesh file. Compiled and all runs fine. Then I realized one file was missing. I added it to the package, saved and when I want to compile...
  19. StuKKa

Level Design The (WIP) Thread: Show and tell!

Hi, really nice looking map. I'm currently working on some addon stuff, and what I could need is a good mapper. I had a lot of static meshes, but missed in time for creating a map themed for the package. If you are interessted, you could contact me. Most of the coding part is done and now the...
  20. StuKKa

The name you was searching for is: FNFAL_ACOG_Pickup I recently updated the scripts for modding and found it...