• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

Beta Map KF-KillingField-V1

Map Name: KF-KillingField-BT.rom KF-KillingField-N.rom Beta Number: V1 Playable: Yes Author: Utopia_Nps Description of map: This map is made by a Chinese KF player Utopia_Nps. The map's style is Chinese style.This map is a little like KF-Defence,but harder. KF-KillingField-BT is easier than...
  2. X

What about adding "Current Wave" in server browser?

I have played KF for a while,but this thing always annoys me. When I join the non-full server,I don't know the "Current Wave" ... Sometimes I enter the server,the wave is"7/7" or "10/10",that means I can only play for 1 wave,then leave this map.That waste some time in loading map(especially for...
  3. X

Add QTE With Chainsaw?

After 1008,chainsaw is useless,so many player use katana. What about adding QTE with chainsaw when meet Scrake,just like Gears of War?The QTE's difficulty depends on game's difficulty. I mean if we win,we can kill Scrake at once,or we will be killed by Scrake at once. PS: We can also use common...