• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Aze

Strong Nerf for Medic

Imo, Medic needs a pretty hefty rework, not just a rebalance on numbers. The perk tree and passive could both seriously do with some tweaks, as could some of its weapons. Here's my take on it: Passives: All remain the same except for the following: Movespeed bonus is removed You now have...
  2. Aze

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

And a HRG weapon for Commando would be nice...
  3. Aze

Merc Report: Un-Medic Like Conduct & Too Many Bounces on the Field

Why are Medics still getting HRG weapons?? It has so many! Meanwhile, Commando has ZERO HRG weapons....
  4. Aze

Killing Floor 2: Autumn Beta 2 is Live!

All I really wanted to see, thanks for this much needed buff! <3
  5. Aze

Merc Report: Fire Flies this Fall

Wow. I can't believe you STILL haven't made a HRG weapon for Commando...
  6. Aze

I guess, but I guess they meant armor-piercing BULLET SMG. The Nailgun is specifically dealing Piercing damage; I could see this gun doing SMG_Piercing, being a hybrid of both damagetypes' strengths and weaknesses. I can see this damagetype being given to P90 too, btw.
  7. Aze

They KINDA will do one of them next (an armorpiercing SMG, just not at all the one we voted for)
  8. Aze

Dual Spitfires: Elite reload on Firebug

I'd rather they changed up the imbalanced tier 1 choices and the passives. What we currently have (among other things of course): Tier 1 left = +35% damage Tier 1 right = +100% magsize Passive damage = +20% damage (at level 25) Passive reload = x0,8 reload (at level 25) I'd change it to...
  9. Aze

Reduce Mosin ammo costs

Yup. And SWATs guns in general too.
  10. Aze

RPG Rebalance Idea (Feedback Appreciated)

It's not entirely about nerfing Demo, it's about making the RPG less oppressive as the "king of all weapons" for the Demolitionist. And the Deagles and Clobber are in a similar boat for their perks. However, balancing isn't a "black-or-white" ordeal. It's not just going with "nerf nerf nerf" to...
  11. Aze

Dude. I told you to stick to the bloody subject! We're not talking about my document here - we're talking about Demolitionist's weapons, RPG moreso. Just because I have my document stickied doesn't mean it has to be brought into the discussion as well. So please, ignore the document, it's not...
  12. Aze

None of that was relevant to what was being suggested though. You're speaking of my ideas in my megadocument, which is still very heavily WiP and inspired by other, better balanced games (Deep Rock Galactic, being one of them) - the document not being the point of the discussion right here...
  13. Aze

A quick reponse to this: That statement is actually untrue. It reloads 25% faster with elite reloads (i.e. 0,8x reloadtime). But reloadspeed is so non-meta, sadly. ---- The RPG - and Demolitionist as a whole - is a bit complex in regards to how it should be rebalanced. First question: Is it...
  14. Aze

Wild West London Buffs to Sharpshooter

If anything were to be done like this, I'd merge Assassin and Ranger into one effect (i.e. headshot bonus + stun), while the new ZT skill could be a TONED DOWN version of the one from WWL. Perhaps?
  15. Aze

What would you rather see for the future of KF2 and the inevitability of KF3?

This is almost entirely true. Only error is that one actually does do more damage with headshots in KF2. Just 10% more, but still. And the head vs body pool is technically correct; If you have 4x more bodyhealth vs headhealth, you deal 4x more damage on headshot... sorta. Aside from damagetype...
  16. Aze

I already know about everything you're talking about here... I feel you missed an important line of mine: "and if shooting the weakspots with precision weapons, it should simply deal more damage." (Weakspot includes heads, fyi.) You know, like most other games? Lemme explain it with numbers...
  17. Aze

Something I would like is: No more "head health" vs "body health". The only thing this mechanic does is create a huge rift between precision perks/weapons and chaos perks/weapons. The enemies should just have ONE healthbar, and if shooting the weakspots with precision weapons, it should simply...
  18. Aze

Merc Report - Seeding Some Disruptive Tendencies

Oh hey, 2 more HRG weapons I've suggested! (Well, more or less) Also- Oh hey, STILL no HRG weapon for Commando :(
  19. Aze

Why have i not seen this build before...

And this is exactly why I've repeatedly been suggesting to add Ballistic Impact to its explosion attack (so you have melee+impact+explosion), so you can do extra headshot damage with it too. I've even said it should have the same Scrake-multiplier as the RPG, so it's an ACTUAL heavyhitter.