• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Yin

Unfocused Fullscreen Alt-Tabbing?

Heya, does anyone know if there's a way to make alt tabbing when in fullscreen mode actually unfocus the game fully? When you alt tab in fullscreen mode your computer still renders the game/menu (GPU and CPU usage still high) and you can still hear the game's music. I'd like to alt tab without...
  2. Yin

Server Server not responding in view game info

Heya, I got KF servers running for about a year or so but I've never been able to fix this to display the proper information. Anyone got a clue on how to fix this? The servers themselves work completely fine, gametracker can track them just fine, they are found in the game browser just fine...
  3. Yin

Server KF-Hell starts Hellride instead?

Heya, I added DefaultMaps=KF-Hell and Maps=KF-Hell to my KillingFloor.ini on my dedicated server. If I vote for KF-Hell it starts KF-Hellride instead. How do I fix that?
  4. Yin

[Mutator] Scoreboard: Changes STATUS to HEALTH in digits

A simple scoreboard mutator that changes the inaccurate status text to something a little more accurate. Screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34312448/Mutators/HP%20Scoreboard/HP%20Scoreboard.jpg Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34312448/Mutators/HP%20Scoreboard/HPScoreboard.zip I suggested...
  5. Yin

Japanese Localization + Typing Support

Ignore this old as hell post. Links are dead, don't have the files anymore. :p
  6. Yin

[Request/Question] Christmas Mutator?

Heya, just wondering if anyone is having any plans for making a mutator or just skin pack out of the christmas special once it's released, so we can keep the skins once it's over? They just look too hillarious to be gone after the 4th Jan. D;
  7. Yin

Shrink the Fleshpound?

Hey there, I've never touched Unreal Engine or anything similiar to that I'm trying to make a Fleshpound related mutator at the moment, atm I'm stuck at wanting to make the Fleshpound smaller in his total size (including his hitboxes ofcourse) and I've been wondering how to do that, maybe...
  8. Yin

Capping FPS?

Heya, is there a way to cap the FPS to a custom value? I couldn't find anything in the .ini. The reason I require this is because Vsync caps it at 60 (since I have a 60 Hz monitor) but on alot of screens out there this causes massive mouse and input delay. (Including mine) You can usually fix...
  9. Yin

Your biggest failure

Heya, not sure if we have a thread like this already, can't find it at the moment, anyway I wanna know what your guys biggest fail in Killing Floor was, share anything hillarious. No this thread has no point but humours. My biggest fail was when my whole team (6 players) welded ourselves into a...
  10. Yin

Game Always Starts In Window Mode

Hey, I have this problem that 90% of the times I start Killing Floor it starts in window mode on a weird resolution, my native is 1680x1050 and it starts in 1680x1046 etc. I have to enter the menu every start and press fullscreen, apply it, change resolution, apply it, tralalala. It's not a big...
  11. Yin

People "Scared" Of Shrakes?

Hey, I noticed this in pretty much EVERY match I played that people avoid shooting the Scrake and let them slice up people to death instead? What's the reason for this? We lost many matches because people start ignoring the Scrake that runs up to us and either backpeddle and wait for someone to...
  12. Yin

Giving Out Two Guest Passes

Before they expire and become useless I'll just ask here, send me a PM with your email if you want one. None left, their gone, can be closed. : )