• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Low settings or high settings - doesn't matter for me

From beta to this day I played with low to med settings, no blur, AA, etc. FPS was awful. I changed some things in config and it became better. Today I changed settings to everything high, AA 4x (afaik), blur, everything. And FPS haven't changed at all. Some config changes left, but forget it...
  2. Z

C96 sight adjustment

In-game model has adjustable sight, but you can't choose the distance. Real life's C96 sight is adjustable up to 500 or 1000 m (yeah, useless, but at least 100 position would be useful).
  3. Z

No Steam news for RO2 (+beta)?

TI, why you don't post steam news for RO2? Update notes (for beta), pre-load news, etc?
  4. Z

Stopping power

Stopping power. Weapons in RO2 doesn't have it. You are hit and no effect except bleeding or death. Seriously, after getting shot with 9 mm bullet from 10 m you should stop and cry "AAAAHH MY [body part]", not continue running like nothing happened. Sorry if there already is such thread, I used...
  5. Z

Avt40?

Really AVT40 didn't existed. There only was the Automatic Tokarev's carbine. It was a shortened SVT variant with full-auto fire mode. You can only find old manuals for SVT and automatic carbine (I have one scanned, 80 page manual dated 1938). Only automatic rifle before 1941 that Soviets have...
  6. Z

Stormtrooper perk

Stormtrooper perk alpha v1 Perk that specializing on SMGs and machinepistols. Mobile perk, fall damage reduction increases mobility. This perk has Siren's damage reduction. Weapons: Glock 18 Magazine size: 31 rounds (62 for Dual Glock 18s) Damage: near MP7M damage Cost: maybe 400-500...
  7. Z

Weapon stats?

Where are I can find weapon stats? Damage, rate of fire etc? I used search. I like to read techical data about games I played.