• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Character pack of TWI

TI office in my KF(2)? Really cool idea :)
  2. Z

"Lost" character pack

I'm simply against that. I spent 39 bucks (AFAIK) on RO2 and got this cool characters (of course I didn't buy RO2 simply for characters, lol). I don't want any 3.99 DLC with my 39.99 characters plus other extra characters.
  3. Z

Is this legal?

I used such levelling up on West London. I got lvl 6 sharpshooter with ease.
  4. Z

How do you like the new weapons?

Combat shotgun... Too expensive, too small capacity, not so big damage. It really needs a buff: bigger magazine (at least 10 rounds), more damage, more accuracy or more ammo to carry. Husk launcher. Too expensive, too weak. MP5 feels good, it's DPS is less than MP7's, but it deal stronger...
  5. Z

Make M4/M203 shoot brust

Yeah, in real life both M16 and M4 fire bursts. And there is a funny fact that there is no M4 in any game. All games have M4A1.
  6. Z

The Misadventures of Briar and Masterson

It is so old... Saw it once.
  7. Z

No Steam news for RO2 (+beta)?

RO2 is out for a week. Still no update notes in Library.
  8. Z

C96 sight adjustment

in fact, it is useless on all guns :D because all really distant fights in RO2 are within 150-250 m (on largest maps)
  9. Z

C96 sight adjustment

It is realistic shooter. You can adjust distance for Mosin rifle in real rifle and in game too, you can do that for C96 in real rifle, but not in game... It would be badass pistol with such feature!
  10. Z

Low settings or high settings - doesn't matter for me

From beta to this day I played with low to med settings, no blur, AA, etc. FPS was awful. I changed some things in config and it became better. Today I changed settings to everything high, AA 4x (afaik), blur, everything. And FPS haven't changed at all. Some config changes left, but forget it...
  11. Z

Regarding performance

BC2 has destructible buildings, so they are not very detailed.
  12. Z

Regarding performance

We compare RO2 to modern games. We aren't saying "tetris runs with 100 FPS, but RO2 is only 10 FPS!". Many games with better graphics run better than RO2. I play with horrible low-to-med settings, graphics are like in RO1 but without blur or AA. THAT'S WRONG.
  13. Z

I set my AA to MLAA Ultra and now i have wallhack...

I can see them on low-med settings.
  14. Z

C96 sight adjustment

In-game model has adjustable sight, but you can't choose the distance. Real life's C96 sight is adjustable up to 500 or 1000 m (yeah, useless, but at least 100 position would be useful).
  15. Z

Was I saying something about unlock date?
  16. Z

That's why I created this thread. I want see all last news in Library, not in steam group.
  17. Z

TI, why you don't post steam news for RO2? Update notes (for beta), pre-load news, etc?
  18. Z

September 9th Build Crashlogs and Dumps

Crashed after map is loaded. Last 3 dmp files.
  19. Z

Finding the Performance Thief!

Where is ROEngine.ini?