• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Questions about servers accepting donations and providing incentives

Hey guys. I would like to know what your opinion is on accepting donations and providing incentives. I understand that running servers cost money but where do we draw the line on donations? In Marco's thread with his per server stats mutator, he said "You are not allowed to use this mutator...
  2. K

Server Server Crashes due to Function KFMod.KFHighROFFire.ModeDoFire

I was wondering if other server owners are getting crashes because of Function KFMod.KFHighROFFire.ModeDoFire. I've been getting these from time to time regardless of what map is played; even on stock maps. This was the latest one. Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent Critical: (MP7MFire...
  3. K

Server Need Help with Reducing Log File Size

I'm trying to reduce the size of my log file. I have "Suppress=Warning" under [Core.System] in my Killingfloor.ini file. However, I see "Log: WARNING - " multiple times in server.log. Is there a way to suppress this? Thanks for your time.
  4. K

Server Force Start when players haven't clicked on the Ready button

Is there a way for an admin to force the game to start when players haven't clicked on ready without resorting to kicking them? Thanks.
  5. K

Server Bot menu appearing when you join a server

I've had a problem with joining my server and sometimes the bot menu shows up. I am pretty sure the server doesn't have the bot mutator. The buttons on the bot menu do not work. Sometimes reconnecting would make it disappear. Sometimes I have to restart steam. How do I fix this?
  6. K

Where can I find a copy of KFS-Funmap?

I'm not sure if this is in the right part of the forum. I'm sorry if it isn't. I played KFS-Funmap some time ago in a Doom2 and Funmap only server. Unfortunately, it's in another country where my ping isn't so good. I've had trouble finding this map and I was wondering if anyone has a copy...
  7. K

Server Custom Difficulty / Decrease the 800 Zombies limit per wave

I'm interested in setting up a custom difficulty and limit the maxzombies to 600 without going through sandbox if possible. On the dedicated server set up guide, it's stated that 1.0 = Beginner - Your grandma can play the game 2.0 = Normal - Quite challenging with lower level perks 4.0 = Hard...
  8. K

Server Server problem when a player exits. "<username> left channel <your username here>"

Server problem when a player exits. "<username> left channel <your username here>" Good day. I don't know what would cause the server to display "<player's username who leaves the server> left channel <your username here>" I only have two mutators on the server. Anti-block and serverads...