• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Beta Map KF-OldCity

I'm looking forward to testing out your map Swanky. :IS2:
  2. K

Questions about servers accepting donations and providing incentives

I'm not sure about the locked vanilla servers part. Being able to password protect a server is a built-in feature. In the per server stats mutator's case, amount of exp is dependent on the donation and the set minimum amount is $10 for custom skin access. All of this is done through Marco's...
  3. K

1. Violation of the EULA - Server costs money. That is true. Changing the wording does not change the fact that this is an exchange of virtual goods for money and setting a minimum amount is, in my opinion, unethical. This is the case regardless of how much is spent on their end. A lot of...
  4. K

I'm not sure how Flux got into the conversation. I was talking about a the International Gaming Community's advertisement and have no comment for Flux's way of running things since I do not know anything about it. Back to the topic at hand, I was just asking about whether or not it's ok to...
  5. K

Beta Map KF-OldCity

I see. What can we do to make this work?
  6. K

Beta Map KF-OldCity

I'm getting a few errors. I don't know if it's isolated to my server. Warning: Failed to load 'CubeMaps': Can't find file for package 'CubeMaps' Warning: Failed to load 'HourPitores_UT2004': Can't find file for package 'CubeMaps' Warning: Failed to load 'KF-OldCity': Can't find file for...
  7. K

Thanks for your input Marco. Sorry for the late reply. I guess I pointed this out because exchanging exp for "donations" is still ongoing and now it's skin access. I'd really hate for this to be the trend. There must be other ways to sustain servers instead of exchanging virtual goods for...
  8. K

Thanks for the replies. From what I gather, giving exp based on the dollar amount and setting a minimum "donation" amount to get 1 month of skin access is not only frowned upon but also a violation of the EULA. Does anyone know if Marco knows about this and if he's alright with it? Thanks.
  9. K

Hey guys. I would like to know what your opinion is on accepting donations and providing incentives. I understand that running servers cost money but where do we draw the line on donations? In Marco's thread with his per server stats mutator, he said "You are not allowed to use this mutator...
  10. K

Final Map KF-PosthumusCathedral

I didn't expect anything less from my favorite map maker. Great job as always Ferenos. :IS2:
  11. K

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Hi Demon333. I'm getting errors and 200+ warnings (mostly about ___ obscuring ___) while compiling the source code. If it's not too much to ask, could you try compiling the source code you've uploaded? Thanks again.
  12. K

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Thank you very much Demon333. I'm sure everyone appreciates this mod and how fun it is.
  13. K

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Thanks Demon333. Please post the source for v80 when you get the chance. Cheers.
  14. K

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Do you allow modifications to this mod? Full credit will be given to you. Thanks.
  15. K

Final Map KF-F_VortalCoil-Final1

Another quality map from my favorite map maker. Great job as always :IS2:
  16. K

Beta Map KF-Temple-of-the-God

Thanks for the map but I have the following in my log file. Warning: Failed to load 'EmitterTextures': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures' Warning: Failed to load 'KF-Temple-of-the-God': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures' Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary...
  17. K

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

I don't think this issue is limited to Russian servers. We have servers in the USA and UK/France that do these. http://skynet-elite.org/donate/ http://netsky.org.uk/donate I don't know if Marco's alright with this. On a side note, I've seen some screenshots of really good custom characters...
  18. K

Final Map 4 final maps by F

Thanks for these. This is the first time I've seen KF-Volgograd. I'll play it later with some friends. I hope you'll continue to make more great maps. Cheers :D
  19. K

Beta Map KF-Angkor

Cool map. :) Can we have more specimen spawn points?
  20. K

Server Server Crashes due to Function KFMod.KFHighROFFire.ModeDoFire

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been using a tickrate of 40. Maybe that's too much but then again, it worked before the christmas update. I'll experiment with this value.