• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CopperHead

Future of Red Orchestra franchise?

I stopped in today randomly, and thought i'd just poke my head in and ask a fairly simple question. Red orchestra is still my favorite game ever. Red Orchestra 2 was pretty good.. Can we get any confirmation on if there is, or will ever be a future Red Orchestra title set on the soviet front...
  2. CopperHead

Will TW ever make the rest of the tanks like RO1 had?

RO1 for it's time was FAAAAARRR Superior. Game came out in 2006 and in 2010 it still had active NA clans doing scrims and matches. RO2 is much better now than it was at launch, but in that painful transition alot of the core players just decided that the game wasn't worth the time or effort...
  3. CopperHead

RO3 is coming in 2017!

Interesting theory... but what would the premise in the game be? If they did make an RO3 what would it be? I think they should make a reboot of RO1. Cover the whole war, and the whole front. Either that or do a game based on an army or army group... like Red Orchestra Army Group North.... I...
  4. CopperHead

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

KEEP THE RED ORCHESTRA FRANCHISE ON THE EASTERN FRONT. I don't care where you go with expansions or mods...:IS2::IS2:
  5. CopperHead

Ro3?

As far as RO3 goes, I'll say this.... IF TRIPWIRE IS GOING TO CLAIM TO HAVE A SINGLEPLAYER CAMPAIGN, FOR GOD'S SAKE ACTUALLY MAKE A REAL ONE. :|
  6. CopperHead

NA Clans/Teams

There's the ever so slight possibility I might try to get into the scene once I see more activity from the comp scene .. like a TWIladder.
  7. CopperHead

I'll never criticize Tripwire again.

Hey guys, I don't come here that often... I don't play the game that often either. It still doesn't make me feel the way Ro1 did.. but we've been down that road so many times, it's not important. What I DID want to say, is that I might have been a little wrong about this game developer and...
  8. CopperHead

Classic...my verdict.

AH, I thought they sorted servers based on the game mode type as well.
  9. CopperHead

Classic vs Realism

I'm sorry what I should have said, was ANY BANDAGING AT ALL. Time wasn't supposed to be the point, I was just being sarcastic. but thanks for pointing out the obvious, even if you missed the real point.
  10. CopperHead

This is for the people that plan on playing classic

+1111111 In classic mode, without the superman zoom, maps that were modeled off ro1 maps would be alot of fun, but in the "realism(lol) mode" they would definetly play differently, bee is right, I mean.. imagine how many jokers would be on that hill just zoom sniping down onto the bowl, or the...
  11. CopperHead

Classic vs Realism

The biggest reasons that I enjoy classic over "realism" is for the ability to kill someone. In classic there is not the 1 second bandage and walk away after a rifle round tears through your leg, or arm.
  12. CopperHead

Thanks for the Guest passes TWI!

I don't have anyone to give them to. My group of friends played during the free weekend and hated the game.
  13. CopperHead

Classic...my verdict.

Classic is alot of fun. They should tweak the stamina is all, and it would be as close as I think these developers could get it to perfection. The problem I see is that they went and made 3 different game modes, so it seems that what little community there is, is now split up into a number of...
  14. CopperHead

Classic vs Realism

Classic is better, and more realistic according to the poll, but there is another option called realism. I was on about a week ago, and there were no classic servers even up, cept a few in europe.
  15. CopperHead

That obligatory "AWESOME" thread.

I think the best improvement is in the stopping power of the rifle. I actually feel like it is a viable weapon in the game now. This coupled with the insanely improved net code, and I can pick guys off running with one shot, and they don't bandage!
  16. CopperHead

That obligatory "AWESOME" thread.

So far the game has improved leaps and bounds in my opinion. You still left in the needless rambo charge mg, but that is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that should have been changed. Classic mode is really really great.
  17. CopperHead

When did you check your stats the last time?

I haven't checked my stats since probably last November. It's basically just a neat factor for me, time coding that could have been better spent in other areas.
  18. CopperHead

Your Ideal Relaunch of RO2

Free weekend. It's the least they could do to give people a chance to see the product before they buy it.
  19. CopperHead

On Splitting The Community

Is classic mode out yet? That is all I want to know.