• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

WWAUT - A Teaser Of Whats To Come

I don't get why so many people hate the VS mode. It is really not that bad right now. It has been way worse. It just needs some more balancing and more archievements. Also, there should be one higher difficulty for the 25 players out there OR balance the VS mode around level 25 perks.
  2. S

Medic against boss = drawn out bs. Why?

I have to disagree. Since the latest patch, my medic can not outrun the bosses anymore when I am the last one alive. But even before, it really required some skill and/or practice to do so. And let's be honest here, it took quite some time. So for now, I don't see a reason to change this. I...
  3. S

Elitism in the community is killing the population

Since we were talking about the playerbase and I really don't want to open a new thread (I already tried that in KF1 years ago), here is what I think. I am a HoE player and my Steam list consists mostly of Kf players for years now. A new game mode would be fun, I guess. But what would keep me...
  4. S

Server How to host a Killing Floor 2 Server

Hi, has anyone tested Windows Server 2016 Preview 4 yet? Thinking abouth installing the Preview 4 on my root server and then trying out a few things (and see stability etc.).
  5. S

PC Scrake continously circling without attacking

I found that glitch a few days ago. It's possible, you are right.
  6. S

Lag spikes when getting into any type of combat.

Just join one of our many threads out there. You're not alone and it's not your bad (if you don't have problems in any other games as well). ;)
  7. S

A few Questions before i buy :]

It's not. I've lived in different countries and sometimes I even had to use VPN. Same with Origin, it's locking content IP address based.
  8. S

A few Questions before i buy :]

Nope. IP address based.
  9. S

PC Rubberbanding ingame

Do you see any answer? Nope? Search Google for these issues in KF1. Many people complained about that, too. But there is never an answer from TWII. So I highly doubt that we get any statement or a fix. If so, refund is the only option then.
  10. S

Game kicks me after 30-60 seconds in online game

It's UDP. :)
  11. S

PC Rubberbanding ingame

Hey man, you are definitely not the only one having rubberbanding. I also opened a thread about it. Be lucky that you don't get that heavy desyncs as I do. ;) This was also a very big problem when KF1 was released years ago. You stil find many threads in the Steam forums about that. I tried...
  12. S

PC Ping goes crazy almost every game

So, everything is normal. I even did an ipconfig /flushdns, no changes. The problem is also listed here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/232090/discussions/1/618459405727830238/?tscn=1429731689 Someone posted a "kind of" workaround. If he gets that high ping, he simply leaves and jumps back in...
  13. S

Tactics Strategies for Scrakes

Right now, it's easy as a berserker, because you can either stun the scrake simply by blocking at the right moment or alt attacking with the hammer. Otherwise, just circle around him (close), so he won't hit you. When he goes crazy, you can also sprint to the sides which, however, is not that...
  14. S

It's my feedback. Like I've mentioned, I don't think it's a bad game, just stating my opinion. I am still playing KF1. ;) I don't see a faster gameplay. The only thing that I can see, are smaller maps so far, which makes you believe that the gameplay is faster. I think the speed is fine...
  15. S

KF2 Won't launch, 0xc000007b error

Most likely DirectX or .NET framework. //Edit: @Opus: You can try re-installing both above mentioned applications manually.
  16. S

Clot grabbing megathread

Voted for removal.
  17. S

PC Ping goes crazy almost every game

The router is fine, but I will do that later at home. I don't have any lag spikes in other games that's why I have posted that here. I've also seen a few other people that get these lag spikes but it seems to be really rare. //Edit: Also it's almost in every game the same timeframe when it...
  18. S

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

Nice list, good work. An addtion to 6th. As a Berserker, you can easily outsmart a Scrake by circling around it to avoid getting hit. Writing the whole evade mechanics here I've discovered would be too long, though.
  19. S

I was thinking about whether I should wait or not to open this thread, maybe my opinion would've changed later in the game. But I decided against waiting and I will tell you why. TL;DR: I do like the game so far. But for me, it definitely feels not like a Killing Floor sequel. And here are the...
  20. S

KF2 runs strangely

You missed the most important part for video settings.. Your graphics card.