• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Prodigy

Code [Tutorial] Mutator Essentials

nice. very helpful your two guides should be stickied!
  2. Prodigy

Code need help with HUDKillingFloor

ur doing it wrong wait a sec "class yourclass extends KFMod.HUDKillingFloor;" there. ok so you need a main mutator like so class KFMaxZedMut extends Mutator; defaultproperties { RemoteRole=ROLE_SimulatedProxy bAlwaysRelevant=True bAddToServerPackages=True...
  3. Prodigy

Zombies

wheres the businessman clot?
  4. Prodigy

Code do damage to all zeds in map?

hey this is my code so far class ZombieEmpathy extends Mutator; function PostBeginPlay() { Super.PostBeginPlay(); SetTimer(1, true); } function Timer() { local KFHumanPawn Player; local int enemydamage; foreach DynamicActors(class 'KFHumanPawn', Player) {...
  5. Prodigy

Beta Map kf-bd-rats

reminds me of dark cloud 2 coastal maps
  6. Prodigy

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

while i dont agree with what this video says, it is a very good and catchy song.
  7. Prodigy

Beta Map kf-bd-rats

omgawd i lieks
  8. Prodigy

Golden Deagle (Handcannon) [Skin]

well, it would cut down your dl by half but its a lot of work. you can cut it down by not including the backup lol.
  9. Prodigy

Golden Deagle (Handcannon) [Skin]

um, do you want me to turn this into a mut so people dont have to dl huge files? also, make it look like this
  10. Prodigy

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

Killing Floor - 28 Rounds Later
  11. Prodigy

Code [Tutorial] Creating a Basic Mutator

should add a function to customize the regen amount, otherwise GOOD JOB. john was talking about doing this, and so was i, but now that it's been done, we dont have to :D keep up the good work.
  12. Prodigy

[Mod] Brainstorm Thread: "Killing Floor: 1945"

um, you would need yoyo to code the wunderwaffle, and even then idk if the whole chain lightning thing is possible, though im mostly sure it is. im all for this idea, especially for the mp 40 because im a CoD f*g, and the mp 40 is the like one of the only decent guns in cod Waw
  13. Prodigy

Perk Weapons [WIP]

well, im on vacation. that means that ill be on less, like maybe an hour a day, but ill still be on. i got a lot of 4-wheelin and boatin on lakes and stuff to do with relatives :D
  14. Prodigy

KFWDT - Weatherby autoshotgun mesh complete

hey gibby, if you can model that and john can rig it with the bones and what not i would love to make that 4 shot rifle thing, i would make it semi auto with damage in between m14 and xbow.
  15. Prodigy

Perk Weapons [WIP]

u should use gold instead of red.
  16. Prodigy

Where are the good players gone?

lol candlejack, sorrow lives in australia too, and jack carver lives in austria, which is spelled a lot like australia why dos google chrome keep underlining australia in red? Australia oh fk there we go, google is a case sensitive grammar nazi
  17. Prodigy

PPSh-41 Mutator

seriously? john, use sorrows kf hands and redo the anorexic hands and i guess if someone can import the RO ppsh sounds into a package i could code it in and make the model drawscale bigger. seriously people, come on. we need to finish one weapon before we move onto the next. im in vacation...
  18. Prodigy

[KFWDT] Mac 11 Final

=/ i wish i could code this but it looks like you already gave john the job.
  19. Prodigy

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

YouTube - I Kill People