• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Tactics Support vs Fleshpound/Scrake

Exactly. Then you get people who b*tch and complain that this is our fault, when the game has had this all along. It's not like it doesn't make the game any less co-op... Teamwork, communication, and experience is still a big factor in a win or lose.
  2. F

Thing is... Even if that is true, my goal is to help people enjoy the game more. I never say "I'm popular", or claim that "I'm the best player". If people want too think that, they can go ahead and think so. But, I'm glad there are people like you that respect what I do and help share what I...
  3. F

Tactics To beat your enemy, you must know your enemy...

Well, the Christmas update removed the old specimens completely, which makes the original Testmap6p unusable. Most of the people that have downloaded the Testmap6p-Xmas, it has worked just fine for them. Only a select few have had problems... I have no idea why it isn't working for others, sorry.
  4. F

I could help you out if you'd like, what is you're Steam ID?
  5. F

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Nips has a video where we take him down faster, but that was still really fast. Nice work!
  6. F

Testmap working yet?

Ahh, riiiight. I'm surprised I didn't think of that, thanks for clearing that up.
  7. F

Testmap working yet?

Funny thing is... During the last Christmas and Summer event, the Testmap was still functional.
  8. F

Tactics To beat your enemy, you must know your enemy...

No, Testmap6p is not whitelisted.
  9. F

The definition of teamplay is wrong in some KF players' mind.

My stupidity? Please take a second look at what you just said... my god.
  10. F

The definition of teamplay is wrong in some KF players' mind.

Suggesting people to use aimbot, seriously? :/ /facepalm
  11. F

Suicidal and HoE still not not optimal fun-factor...

Actually, people never camp the hill on Manor and as for Biohazard... That spot was just recently found out about, so not all of these spots are common. On the other hand, all those other spots are common on the videos for, Foundry, Bedlam, Aperture, Bioticslab. Note: This is referring to...
  12. F

What would you say be the most popular/played perk in the entire Killing Floor Com.?

Mhmm, I'd have to go with... Berserker > Support > Sharpshooter > Medic > Commando > Demolitions > Firebug.
  13. F

Tactics Are chainsaws against the Pat cheating?

^ This is exactly how I look at it.
  14. F

trader spawn

No No How about "no"? - YouTube I have a feeling that I might have to use this a lot...
  15. F

Bloom won't turn on...

My game is pretty much maxed out and for some reason, even with 'Bloom' set to on, it still remains off... I've checked the ROEngine.ini and both Bloom, and UseHighQualityBloom are set to =True. So if anyone could help me figure this out, I'd really appreciate it.
  16. F

Killing Beauty

The reason I didn't include some maps (like Farm) was because, some just didn't have the lighting and atmosphere I wanted for the video.
  17. F

Killing Beauty

It makes me happy to see you guys like my work! :) Anyways, in all honesty... This video is definitely not 'official trailer' material, but I'm sure I could look into making something really nice down the road. Oh, and Faneca... I decided to remake most of this video, so if you could update it...
  18. F

So, which of you KF vets are getting RO2?

Already pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition, now I'm just eagerly awaiting to play. :)
  19. F

4 fps!!!???????

Screw double Fleshpounds, quad ftw.