• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

An actual zombie mod for KF.

Go download Infiltration 2.9 and the old Zombie mutator. Hilarious good fun. I wasted hundreds of hours of my youth with that combo.
  2. M

Make M4/M203 shoot brust

M4 does fire 3 round bursts. M4A1 is full auto.
  3. M

Give us new sidearms.

Yea it is. Must have been too close to bed time.
  4. M

Lee-Enfield

Well neat
  5. M

Lee-Enfield

Well I don't know what any of those are, but ok.
  6. M

Give us new sidearms.

If a company other than Armalite is making an AR-15 then it's not really an AR-15... =\ Just like a Chinese Mak90 isn't an AK-47 or a Type 56 isn't an SKS.
  7. M

Lee-Enfield

I think I love you. Are you getting all these models from RO? I thought RO was just Russia and Germany.
  8. M

Tactics How am i supposed to use Sharp?

Actually, now that I think of it. They nerfed the M14 a while back. It's practically useless now. Used to kill scrakes in 3 shots with it on hard now I can't kill clots with it.
  9. M

Make M4/M203 shoot brust

No, I mean with the MP5 specifically. Reloading mid-mag you MUST eject a live round and lock the bolt back before you replace the mag as apparently it could do some damage otherwise. The combat shotgun has a different reload if you empty the tube. Very refreshing. :)
  10. M

Give us new sidearms.

Or an Armalite AR-15.
  11. M

Make M4/M203 shoot brust

Actually, it depends. If you reload mid magazine you have to pull the charging handle back, ejecting a complete round, and locking the bolt to the rear. Remove the magazine, new magazine, slap charging handle to chamber round. Or if you fire to empty mag and the bolt locks back, you just replace...
  12. M

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

I actually really like the Mk23. But please please cock its hammer. It hurts to look at. :( The FNFAL is nice, I just wish it was automatic, and the ACOG had some zoom.
  13. M

Make M4/M203 shoot brust

Not if you're a gun nerd. ;)
  14. M

Give us new sidearms.

Makarovs are nice...but really any kind of change would be welcome.
  15. M

Make M4/M203 shoot brust

The problem with burst fire in a video game is that they always do it wrong. You can't tap the mouse button and fire once with a gun on burst mode in a game because it'll always fire 3 rounds. That's just not the way it works. And since you can't switch to semi on the M4 with the M203, we'd be...
  16. M

I wanna killingfloor 2

I hear you. I practically don't buy a game these days if it's a console port.
  17. M

Tactics How am i supposed to use Sharp?

Sharpshooter is the easiest thing in the world. Even after nerfing the M14 I can do great solo on most difficulties. It was the first perk I levelled and it took no time at all.
  18. M

I wanna killingfloor 2

I was thinking about trying to pull together a mod for BF2. Imagine a big city scape ala Project Reality. The soldiers have to use vehicles and clues to track down the Zed lab/hive all the while fighting through the streats and hordes of baddies. The patriarch could be just one player in his...
  19. M

WWII Rifle for Killing Floor

I'd love to see a 91/30 ESPECIALLY if it's scopeless. That's how I fire mine. It didn't come with a scope on it and that's the way I like it. Though maybe I'll get a PU eventually... Anyway, more guns in KF = better. More WWII era guns in KF = even better. SMLE, 1903, K98, 91/30...
  20. M

Give us new sidearms.

Oh, you guys are looking at the TL;DR and ignoring the rest of the post I guess. You guys can't go ahead and perceive any of my post any way you want to. I truly do not care.