• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Rainer_Zufall

Better Teamplay. Suggestion.

Hi guys. There is not as much teamplay as i aspected. Youve got 3 Chats. Public, Team, Squad. ( i hope in final game they are colored and way better (longer time and so on) than they are now ) For better teamplay (even on public servers where many people dont have a mic or dont want to...
  2. Rainer_Zufall

[Info] Apartment Spawn & running/ throw bug

When spawning on apartments, second spawn at wall for russians. I spawned a few times between the drainpipes and was stuck. "suicide" was my last 'hope'. When running and throwing nade at the same time the vision stays zoomed until you press iron sights or running/hold breath button.
  3. Rainer_Zufall

[Info] G41 & Bino

-The G41(w) is optical jammed when reloading and full magazine. But still works perfectly. -Calling arty with bino: The arrow comes everytime when clicking the point for arty more near to you (after 10 times its like its 1m in front of you) - It does not show your upcoming location for arty
  4. Rainer_Zufall

2D Art Wallpapers 3/9 2o1o

click on the images for higher resolution :) ______________________________________
  5. Rainer_Zufall

2D Art Wallpapers 21/8 2o1o

2 new wallpaper hope you like them (click on each picture to get high resolution) __________________________________________
  6. Rainer_Zufall

2D Art wallpaper

here is my first wallpaper for ROS:HOS, hope you guys like it click on images for high resolution (last one is before & after) ________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
  7. Rainer_Zufall

Trailer RO:HOS

Hi folks! Im asking TW if its possible that i could make the official trailers for RO:HOS Would really love to do this.. maybe first i could make a short trailer so you can see if you like it or not.. this is an unofficial trailer i made for IL2 1946 YouTube - IL2 Sturmovik 1946 Trailer...