• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Server Server shows up in Lan, not online

I managed to fix it. Feel free to destroy this thread whenever.
  2. G

Okay so I've talked with my ISP and they assure me they don't block any ports. They have given me their tutorial and it covers exactly, step for step, what I did. The first lady must have misunderstood because all she did was log into my network and create her own rule (a duplicate of mine) and...
  3. G

Hey everyone, I've tried to set up a dedicated server and I can see it but friends can't find it and it says "Server Not Responding" when I invite them. (I know at this point you're thinking port forwarding problems) I have set up my router to forward the following ports to my computer on both...
  4. G

Squad Starting a new small clan for weekly play

Hey everyone, I just joined this server cuz it seemed like there are lots of people looking for a clan. I have been playing for about 4 months now and normally have played with three or four of my friends but they're not really gamers and don't play very often so I'm looking for a small...