• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

3D & Animation Problems with exporting to SDK

Hello everyone, This post is aimed at those of you whom have successfully imported a 3d model from 3DS max into the SDK. I am having trouble with my exporting process, I use 3DS max 2013 along with the ActorX plugin for import/export .psk models. I have uv-mapped the model using the uvwunrap...
  2. C

3D & Animation Is there any tutorials for.....

From building a new vehicle in 3ds max to get into the SDK, including what needs to be done in between? (step by step) for a newbie? :D
  3. C

Server Server setup

Hi everyone, have got the server online but it does not show in the master server list. I know in DH the steam appid txt must be changed from 1200 to 1280, is there a value for RO? is it the standard 1200 like th SDK? have setup a DH server or 2 in my time but never an RO one... Any...
  4. C

Squad New Server for RO

Hello everyone, The Jolly Rodgers clan is proud to be offering a new RO server for use by the community. We currently have one in Darkest Hour which has a good repitation for being a well run, adminned and at the cutting edge of availiable content backed by our own mapping/modding team within...