• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. OHsnapcojax

It's been such a long time!

If you guys haven't seen me in a while it's because I disappeared. I left for reasons unknown. Those reasons being, Guild Wars 2 and TF2 hat trading stole my life! I miss you all, and I am back. <3
  2. OHsnapcojax

Please take the time to look this over.

sgfsgfjj
  3. OHsnapcojax

Haaaaaaaaaaalp

Excuse me, is anyone else having problems with Querying Master Server bull crap?
  4. OHsnapcojax

Oh hay thar :x

Miss meh? :3
  5. OHsnapcojax

It's been a long time!

& I miss every one so much! Not to mention I miss the **** out of Killing Floor. I had to sell my computer to get by, because of a recent unfortunate happening. Long story. Anyway, I'll probably be back around the beginning of next year, I'm building my own custom pc once my tax return gets...
  6. OHsnapcojax

Cojax as the new trader?

Yay, or nay? I mean... COME ON,
  7. OHsnapcojax

HA here comes the creep train, CHOO CHOO

MarineRecon: not **** just chillen kinda bored with playing kg MarineRecon: kf -=Courtney=-: yeah me too right now -=Courtney=-: its so ****ing laggy MarineRecon: yeah and how old are you -=Courtney=-: about to be 22 -=Courtney=-: sorry im multi tasking like hella crazy MarineRecon: oh that is...
  8. OHsnapcojax

Post ridiculously hilarious pictures

9. OHsnapcojax

Is this happening for anyone else today?

Steam itself is being incredibly lag-tastic. Even last night. I thought maybe just my internet was weird when I was playing KF, but it's not just me, it's every one I know using Steam. They all say that every game is lagging super bad for them. ;.; I want to play without jolting to a different...
  10. OHsnapcojax

I have an idea

We should be able to customize our characters. Add a bit more of a personal feel to the game. May or may not be a good idea to some, but to others, including myself, it seems like a fun idea. Just an idea.
  11. OHsnapcojax

There is always something wrong,

with the Screaming Skulls server lately. It's either only Biotics that is on the server, or none of the custom maps are on it, only default kf maps. Last night for example, I wanted to play Candlesmoke, and there was no Candlesmoke to be found on the normal sever, I added to my favorites for...
  12. OHsnapcojax

Whoever created Candlesmoke

You're a genius, and I love you. Whoever the bearded guy is in the middle of the map above the door, totally hot.
  13. OHsnapcojax

Favorite mapppps

Mine all in all HAS to be the Arcade-Gas Station. Honestly, the car makes it so much more fun, not knowing whether or not you're going to get nailed, or if someone else is going to. Hilarious. Also camping in the stairs with every one else once you're at the 2nd to last wave or so. There is...
  14. OHsnapcojax

Is it just me

or are some people being a TAD bit ridiculous when it comes to the fact that a girl is playing killing floor? The other night I joined a server, and these creeps started FREAKING out. One guy and I quote: "Oh my god you guys, oh my god, there is a girl in here, holy crap. Oh man. Whats up...