• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. xIRiShxBLeNdx

Xbox 360 questions, I need your help!!

ok, so i have been recently been saving up and working to buy an xbox 360 elite console and left 4 dead 2. If any of you have an xbox, would you please explain to me some of the best features that the xbox has with it. I currently own a ps3, but most of my friends have the xbox, and i think the...
  2. xIRiShxBLeNdx

New Game Mode Morale War"

i think a new game mode called Morale War would be cool. The concept is to depleat your enemies morale, and defeat them. The more gruesome the death, the more moral you lose. Also, if you control more of the map, you gain morale. Maybe there could be a perk or something that each player could...
  3. xIRiShxBLeNdx

dual wield different pistols

would it be a bad idea where u can have a handcannon (desert eagle) in one hand and a 9mm in the other?
  4. xIRiShxBLeNdx

CoD MW3 suggestions LOL

i wanna play as the IRA (irish republican army) as one of the multiplayer factions. For some reson IW totally overlooked them as a potential enemy for maybe the rangers or Task force 141. Also maybe if infinty ward didnt have to get rid of all the old, cool guns *cough...G36c...Cough* maybe the...
  5. xIRiShxBLeNdx

We need a cd!!!

I think they should re-release the Killing Floor soundtrack by zYnthetic. THEY ROCK. I looked it up but the CD isnt available anymore.:( Now i have to listen to the songs on youtube and i cant put them on my ipod, so i can listen to them when i practice my serve in tennis.:eek: Tell me what you...
  6. xIRiShxBLeNdx

Historical Battles and Units?

So ive been hearing alot about historical units in this game and historical battles and stuff, so can someone tell me more about it. I want to see how the process works and stuff. In my time ive played red orchestra i havent really heard people talk about historical battles at all really. I know...
  7. xIRiShxBLeNdx

id like to see more "Heavy weapondry"

i love all the guns in killin floor now, but maybe we could get a PKM, L86, maybe an M240? id also like to see the L85A2 rifle in their as well :D I AM SORRY THIS WAS MENT TO GO IN THE KILLING FLOOR FORUMS PLEASE FORGIVE MY MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. xIRiShxBLeNdx

destructable cover?

in RO:HoS i think it would be neat if they implamented a destructable cover system like in Brothers in Arms. i know that the game already has a bullet penatration system but it would also change the gameplay in deciding where you would have to take cover. if youu have an opinion, reply :D
  9. xIRiShxBLeNdx

How much will RO:HoS set me back?

how much do you think RO:HoS will cost? $20-$30. Or some rediculous price like $59.99? :eek: Oh,and if you have a riugh release date, please share that too :cool:
  10. xIRiShxBLeNdx

Bosses

I WANNA SEE A GIANT ZOMBIE WORM THING THAT BURROWS THROUGH THE GROUND LIKE THE MOVIE TREMORES :eek:
  11. xIRiShxBLeNdx

Dog Tag System/Collection

i think it would be cool if when you kill or find a dead friendly or enemy soldier, you could collect there dog tag. The dog tag would have there gamertag name on it and maybe a unique symbol or something. Then in the main menu or somewhere, you could look at all the unique dog tags ypu have...